Weight gain results

Options
Okay so my goal is to put on a few extra pounds while attempting to build a bigger buttocks. No, i do not want a huge bottom just the one that Has been hiding since my high school days. Anyway, when i started my weight gain journey, i weighed 143 lbs. my stomach literally made me look like I was with child. I didnt understand why especially when i changed my eating habits and completed exercises targeting the area. However, i was diagnosed with IBS and learned that majority of what I thought was just pure fat was just me being bloated. Also, I was consuming the wrong type of dairy products, just destroying my insides lol. Anyway, after consulting with my doctor, i now have my IBS somewhat under better control. Since downloading this app, i have noticed nothing but tremendous results. My tummy is actually flat and my buttocks looks great!! I cant even believe its the same body. I consume about 2600 calories per day and exercise every other day. When i do exercise, i tend to focus on my legs and not so much my stomach. My favorite exercises are squats, leg presses, and lunges. I workout using added weight for each exercise. Below are my before and after photos. Hope I can inspire another gainer!
1wanqy7xyvgi.jpeg

Replies

• chantelsheree88
    chantelsheree88 Posts: 9 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Forgot to add that I gave birth to my son almost 4 years ago via c section in case anyone was wondering why my belly looked that way. I use to be so ashamed to post pics of it but now i can care less because its not about where you've been but where you're going!
  • richln
    richln Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress. The difference caused by the bloating is pretty severe. I'm just curious, what was the "wrong type" of dairy that was a problem for you?
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Congrats OP.

@richln I suspect certain dairy or other products effects her IBS.
  • chantelsheree88
    chantelsheree88 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    @richln i had to switch to lactose free products. They caused an extreme amount of bloating and stomach cramping.
  • sueelaineparker
    sueelaineparker Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Well done!

And a CS birth is nothing to be ashamed or emarrassed about. Great progress!
  • NippyinLondon
    NippyinLondon Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    happy to see others interested in gaining but would like to see my fitness pal with programs for those needing to track weight gain
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    happy to see others interested in gaining but would like to see my fitness pal with programs for those needing to track weight gain

ummmm just change your goal from losing to gaining...
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,440 Member
    Options
    #squatbooty!!! Love it!
  • Patrycjajedraszczyk92
    Patrycjajedraszczyk92 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My weight gain jernouy..
    Height:162cm/5.4ft
    Reason of gaining weight: Medical complications and advised by doctor.

When o have first started my weight gain jernouy I have weight 46kg/102lbs/7st on 18th March 2016 I know weight exactly 54kg/119lbs/8.5St as of 20th June 2016.. I have gained 8kg in 13 weeks.. I don't know if this is considered a lot, but to me it was hard...

What helped me gain weight:
    I needed to consume at least 2,436 to gain 1kg a week!! based on my old weight (46kg) my current age, height and my gender. It was tricky as I was only consuming 1,436cal a day to maintain my weight of 46kg, so adding that extra 1000cal was going to be a struggle to me... I would literally and I mean LITERALLY force myself to eat to a point where I would cryyyyyy!!!! And wanting to give up!! But I knew I had to do it.. I was looking unwell and to skinny!! And people at work would always comment on how skinny I would look, it was like a back handed compliment (don't ever tell a skinny person they look skinny, just like you wouldn't tell a fat person they look fat) anyway.. It was horrible I was pushing myself so hard that I developed bloating,Headaches,constipation and fatigue!

I came across this thing called 'Apetamin' a syrup in which it triggers appetite within your system I immediately brought it.. I started using it 3 times a day before each meal. This was my life saver at this point I gained 4kg in 8 weeks just using Apetamin. I no longer use apetamine and was able to gain weight with out it and managed to put on an extra 4kg on my own.

I know consume anything between 2,600-3,500cal a day sometimes I can do 4,000cal.

I eat 3 meals a day and snacks in between each meal.. Each meal will contain around 1000-1,200cal

One thing I havent incoperated is exercise, I'm ok at the moment as all my weight is travelling in the right places I.e. Buttom, legs and breast, my stomach has maintained it's slim waist which I'm so happy about..

My current goal is to gain 60kg/132lbs/9St and then I will be a happy lady..

I will be posting pictures for results so you can see what I looked like before and after..

If you want to know what I ate to gain my weight just message me :)
  • FitnessHealth2014
    FitnessHealth2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Where can I purchase that syrup & what did u eat . I have no appetite and when I do eat my body doesn't always agree
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Where can I purchase that syrup & what did u eat . I have no appetite and when I do eat my body doesn't always agree

I think you should get s referral to a Gastroenterologist
  • Davidsdottir
    Davidsdottir Posts: 1,285 Member
    Options
    OP, you look great. I also had a c-section... that was rough! Congratulations on your transformation!
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Okay so my goal is to put on a few extra pounds while attempting to build a bigger buttocks. No, i do not want a huge bottom just the one that Has been hiding since my high school days. Anyway, when i started my weight gain journey, i weighed 143 lbs. my stomach literally made me look like I was with child. I didnt understand why especially when i changed my eating habits and completed exercises targeting the area. However, i was diagnosed with IBS and learned that majority of what I thought was just pure fat was just me being bloated. Also, I was consuming the wrong type of dairy products, just destroying my insides lol. Anyway, after consulting with my doctor, i now have my IBS somewhat under better control. Since downloading this app, i have noticed nothing but tremendous results. My tummy is actually flat and my buttocks looks great!! I cant even believe its the same body. I consume about 2600 calories per day and exercise every other day. When i do exercise, i tend to focus on my legs and not so much my stomach. My favorite exercises are squats, leg presses, and lunges. I workout using added weight for each exercise. Below are my before and after photos. Hope I can inspire another gainer!
    1wanqy7xyvgi.jpeg

Holy Cow, Batman! No disrespect intended, but from a self-proclaimed "botty guy" may I say - with all due respect - Shut the Front Door! WOW! You look awesome. Amazing work. Thank the good Lord above that there are women would lift heavy and want to get stronger!!!!! And, a female that likes to eat - sexy af! Amazing work! Absolutely amazing work!