Guys- Thoughts on girls with small appetite?

Options
2»

Replies

• CalorieCountChocula
    CalorieCountChocula Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    dlr96 wrote: »
    Makes for a cheap date lol

Wishful thinking. It's been my experience that a lot of women will order enough food to feed a small horse, take three bites, and say "I'm full! Oh, and none of this will taste good reheated so they can just throw it out."
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options

Wishful thinking. It's been my experience that a lot of women will order enough food to feed a small horse, take three bites, and say "I'm full! Oh, and none of this will taste good reheated so they can just throw it out."

Meet better women. :p
  • Antd420
    Antd420 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Eat a *kitten* cheeseburger lol. Just joking, it doesn't bother me. I'll finish your meal lol.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options

my wife over orders. her eyes are bigger than her stomach. but she will take home leftovers, if there are any.

i say "if there are any" because i have, over time, ordered less in anticipation of her not being able to finish. this arrangement works out very well.
  • ScaleIsLying
    ScaleIsLying Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You need to eat if you are on a date. If you want to nibble when you are alone, that is fine. I have never talked to a guy who has said, "Oh, my girlfriend eats nothing. I love it!"