Another Garmin VivoActive HR question

Options
I have unlinked and re-linked my Garmin Vivoactive HR with MFP trying to get them synced correctly. My Garmin shows I need to eat 711 more calories and MFP shows 273 more that I need to eat. I have already enabled Negative Adjustments in my settings. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
San :)

Replies

• kxbrown27
    kxbrown27 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Don't trust your Garmin. I've been round and round with their tech support over this and various other issues to no avail.
  • Jacquitheelder
    Jacquitheelder Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    How do you enable negative adjustments? I tried to do so but I don't wear my watch while doing wet things (except swimming) and only 1 option is allowed
  • Echoofyourpast70
    Echoofyourpast70 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Go to settings
    Diary settings
    scroll down to the middle of the page and check the box
    For enable negative adjustments
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    I have unlinked and re-linked my Garmin Vivoactive HR with MFP trying to get them synced correctly. My Garmin shows I need to eat 711 more calories and MFP shows 273 more that I need to eat. I have already enabled Negative Adjustments in my settings. Any suggestions?
    Thanks,
    San :)

So your Garmin says you have more left? Could be an activity level discrepancy with MFP. So the negative adjustment is taking more from you because MFP thinks you're more active than you actually are?

Must say, whilst I do have a difference between the two it's small enough not to matter.
  • singletrackmtbr
    singletrackmtbr Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I have had the same issue with the Fenix 3 HR. I ignore the calories left on the Garmin and go with MFP.