What a Difference a Year Makes - Pics Then 2010-Now 2011

Options
msmith101
msmith101 Posts: 22 Member
I cannot believe that one year ago I was 117 Lbs heavier, couldn't walk, couldn't breathe, couldn't do much of anything... Now I can run up the stairs, not just walk but run, I can walk way more than just a block, and actually it was more like a few feet then, before I start to feel winded or tired, I can exercise several times a day, everyday for more than just five or ten minutes at a time, now it's 30 mins to an hour or more depending on what I am doing. I feel so much better and stronger. I still have a way to go before I am where I would like to be but for now I am thrilled with what I have accomplished and how it makes me feel and all that it now allows me to do... :flowerforyou: I will never be that person again... I will do all that it takes to continue to move forward on this journey... I'm sorry to my Husband and My Children that it took me so long to see what I was doing to myself and to them and to our family, I'm sorry and I will do all that I can and all that you will allow to make it up to you... :heart: I Love you Ricky, Addison & Brandon more than you can ever know :heart:

ThenandNow7-1-11_Page_6-1.jpg

Replies

• kristinmkartist
    kristinmkartist Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    no pics
  • deedee3732
    deedee3732 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    What an awesome year it has been for you! Congrats on the weight loss and the improvements in your health! (I just wish we could see the pics!) :flowerforyou:
  • Candi8185
    Candi8185 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    117 lb in a year is incredible!! You look great! I just started so seeing this is really motivation to me. Amazing job..keep it up :flowerforyou:
  • Nancymcgregor
    Nancymcgregor Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Wow that's amazing, well done :)
  • msmith101
    msmith101 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I can't get them to come up right, i don't know what I'm doing wrong. i keep re-sizing the pics in Photobucket but they still come up big on here... I Don't know????

ThenandNow7-1-11_Page_3-1.jpg
    ThenandNow7-1-11_Page_4-1-1.jpg
    ThenandNow7-1-11_Page_2-1.jpg
    ThenandNow7-1-11_Page_6-2.jpg
    ThenandNow7-1-11_Page_5-1.jpg
    ThenandNow7-1-11_Page_1-1-1.jpg

Had trouble getting the pictures to post - I think this is it... :flowerforyou:
  • lcs1211
    lcs1211 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Absolutely awesome job!!! You are doing great and such an inspiration. Keep it up and enjoy a long and HEALTHY life. Congratulations on your huge success so far!!!
  • MsMadmagic
    MsMadmagic Posts: 66
    Options
    Well done, that amazing and you look amazing :bigsmile:
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Wow, you've been doing a fantastic job! That's terrific progress for a year. It's so great to hear that you're feeling so much stronger and healthier now. Thanks for sharing your inspirational story and pictures with us.
  • ellumi
    ellumi Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Wow!! What an inspiration! Great job!! :flowerforyou:
  • PhoenixRising17
    PhoenixRising17 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You look so great! i hope to achieve a loss like that by next May which will be my 1 year point :) keep up the great work you are such an inspiration!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!