stalking tendancies

Options
akm107
akm107 Posts: 17 Member
Okay, I don't mean it to sound as bad as the title :)

Anyone want to be friends so I can creep on your food diary? I love to see what other people are eating because it gives me new ideas and helps me think outside of the box on my own food choices. Friend me if you're interested in a mutual food diary stalking! :blush:

Replies

• ciuciu1983
    ciuciu1983 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like!!
  • diamondgirl50
    diamondgirl50 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Fellow Cav momma...you can add me!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Nope... that is creepy to me.
  • FLOSS832016
    FLOSS832016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this, starting today. Can I add you and you can I add you ladies as well? I need some great food ideas!
  • mayoosh_primrose
    mayoosh_primrose Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I am a starlker too :lol I follow a plant based diet and am always trying to get new ideas
    Feel free to add me!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. No secrets, though my logging is different than most as I do week days but usually not weekends. I use it as a general guide.
  • racergirl1991
    racergirl1991 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • crtvw743
    crtvw743 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you like.
  • tryett
    tryett Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. I added a bunch of friends who say they log daily thinking they had open menus, apparently not everyone does. I like to look at other menus for ideas. I do watch my carbs in addition to calorie. I have also started posting some of my favorite new recipes in my blog and usually mention them in my newsfeed if I find something good. I welcome new friends, but truly prefer if you have an open diary, that way we truly are in this together.
  • akm107
    akm107 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks ya'll! Looking forward to binge stalking later on today, and daily! ;)
  • lalaleelou
    lalaleelou Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. Feel free to come stalk.
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Absolutely. My diary is fully open to stalking, I feel it helps keep me focused.