question for the men on here

Options

Replies

• lesleyloo7879
    lesleyloo7879 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Break_You wrote: »
    Break_You wrote: »
    It's funny, my taste has changed over time. I used to be all about the skinny girls, but the last few years I've found curvey girls (not ridiculously fat) more appealing. A nice pair of legs and as s is really hot. Girls that weight train with a nice back is a turn on as well.

Dude I love you ....... it was the weight training remark that got me

Did I mention girls that deadlift? Them too!

OMG I AM IN LOVE ..... Don't worry I will keep the creepiness to a min I swear LOL
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    emma722mfp wrote: »
    Really just curious..
    what kind of women's body do you prefer?
    skinny, straight, larger, curves, short, tall, athletic?
    are you grossed out by cellulite
    what part of a women's body do you find most attractive?

Don't have a preference and have dated all kinds. Anymore though I need someone that can keep up activity wise. I do love a strong body, and LOVE big strong legs.

Cellulite...meh. Don't care.
  • ScaleIsLying
    ScaleIsLying Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I prefer a woman with a medium height, 64-66" tall, and a fit look, but not overly so. I am attracted first by a subtle perfume, then a soft face with clear eyes and a great smile.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    285to170 wrote: »
    You had me at Christina Hendricks.
    Fake breasts, fake hair colour.... offence to true redheads.

Whaaaaat she has implants?! Say it ain't so! Ahhhh well there goes 3 years of my life! Time to find another bae :\ at least Kat Dennings isn't ruined for me yet.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/christina-hendricks-bares-truth-about-breasts-did-mad-men-star-buck-implant-trend/

Nope. She does not have implants. She's a true hourglass. I could have told you that without this article. She has the body shape to carry those things.

Also, I am a true redhead and Christina's hair doesn't offend me. She's a fantastic actress and classier than most of Hollywood.
  • lesleyloo7879
    lesleyloo7879 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    SNORT @sunn_lighter and @Mr_Stabbems OMG there goes my coffee thanks for the Laugh!!!!
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy. These are snippets from what I've heard from my male friends:

"Her boobs have to be big. If they're small, they need implants."

"I like small breasts. More than a handful is a waste."

"Petite, short."

And I kid you not,

"She should have hair on her butt. I like them hairy. More natural."

So, in other words, be who you are. There guys out there that like it, whatever it is.

jMBMKuu.gif

lmao. so fitting +1. "i'm out"
  • jgh1204
    jgh1204 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Living, weigh less than me.
  • hollen_carol
    hollen_carol Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    For me, firstly...she has to have a natural and easy smile. I am attracted to happy people. I prefer strong women, women who know what they want and are well on their way to knowing who they are. As for the shape of the body, or cellulite or whatever...it really is what's between the ears that matters.
    That being said....I do like boobs. Been with my wife for nearly 30 years, and I still enjoy stealing a peek whenever I can! She's says its because I never grew up...she might be right.

Best answer here! My husband loves to sneak a peek too and always will despite whether I'm fit or fat (cause I've been all sizes).
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Heartisalonelyhunter Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    Moist and Meaty. Big and Bouncy. With a flat head to sit my drink on and a relaxed moral attitude.

I also insist on men with nice flat heads. I like enough room to rest my drink and a book on there. Covers all bases.
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Women's size doesn't really matter, short/tall, big/small, it's all good as long as she has a respectable level of intelligence, confidence and leads a healthy lifestyle. As far as the body type I like most, it would have to be a healthy fit woman with muscles, even bodybuilder size. I'm a pretty big buy so I'm not intimidated by it. What initially catches my eye (typically in this order) are nice legs, nice butt, pretty face and then eyes and good hair. However, a woman with really manly feet or hands is a big turn off for me, a la Eddie Murphy in Boomerang. Nice breasts are just icing on the cake, big or small, firm is good. Cellulite isn't an issue. But no amount of outside beuty or sex appeal can make up for an ugly interior.
  • joesanabria33
    joesanabria33 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I only care about face. I prefer athletic body only cause I love the gym and want a Swolmate :p
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,623 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Athletic, or thin. Haven't experienced anything besides those 2. Don't really care about face, height or breast size
  • Zodiacsmom
    Zodiacsmom Posts: 105 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    It doesn't matter to me. If I'm attracted to the person, I'm attracted to her body.

If that makes sense.

That will get you more options than any other response @wolverine66 ;)
  • Zodiacsmom
    Zodiacsmom Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    danhib wrote: »
    I tend to prefer shorter women. Body size doesn't matter really, prefer larger than really thin. Cellulite doesn't gross me out. Favorite part probably bum or boobs, eyes are probably the first thing I go for though

Another one for the WIN @danhib :D
  • Lone_wolf46
    Lone_wolf46 Posts: 2,711 Member
    Options
    This question is too subjective to even answer.