Natural Breast Lift

Options
kieva626
kieva626 Posts: 191 Member
Hey My Fitness family,

Ok I've hit a point where what I'm doing is just not working so I'm reaching out. I went from a 36D to a 36B in bra size and I want to keep them firm and tight and right now I'm not feeling it. I've done push ups my entire weight loss journey and have incorporated bench presses and just recently the butterfly exercise. I actually have peck muscles (I can move them) lol but I'm looking to tighten the actual breast is this possible? If so what exercises do you reccomend? Thanksssss.

Replies

• Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I don't think it is, breasts are mainly fat, no muscle, so other that toning the muscles under them - which is what you have done there isn't much more you can do.
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately there is no muscle in your breast tissue to tighten. the best you can do is tighten the muscles around it and invest in good bras. :grumble: I started at a full 36G and am not looking forward to what these puppies are going to look like when I hit my goal. :ohwell: But I will like the rest of it, so I will take the trade off.
  • Balishdear
    Balishdear Posts: 60
    Options
    Yep, not much hope. I suppose you could use some lotions meant to make the skin "taut" but thats my only suggestion.
  • Jazzyrose77
    Jazzyrose77 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You can't do anything to lift the breast tissue with exercise. The only options are a good bra or surgery.
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    Sorry, hon, but there are no exercises that firm breast tissue. Don't let anyone here tell you otherwise. Yes, you can work your pecs which might bring the girls up a tad, but ultimately you would probably need to do something surgical.
  • DontThinkJustRun
    DontThinkJustRun Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Give it time. I've seen some pretty dramatic improvements in my breasts over the last year. I went from a 40something DD to a 36B and they don't look as bad as they did a year ago. Now I can't go running around braless or anything, but a good supported tank or swimsuit and I feel pretty good.
  • kieva626
    kieva626 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone.. that sucks I guess I'll wait and see what happens in time because plastic surgery doesn't seem like something i would want to do... oh well I tried