Delete food

Options
How do you delete a food you no longer eat ?

Replies

• CaliforniaAJ
    CaliforniaAJ Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Throw it out of the cupboard :D
  • enaj007
    enaj007 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was wondering the same - very annoying when the list gets longer and longer...
  • AnthonyX150X
    AnthonyX150X Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if it was possible to delete a food as well.
  • vtnj
    vtnj Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would hate to have to open new as other person just to delete the foods I have eaten one time only. My food list is so long and a lot are one time only foods. Will we ever see where we can delete foods.?
  • fr33sia12
    fr33sia12 Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Do you mean a food you manually entered and not shared with the database, or you added from the database?
    If you mean from the database there's no way to delete them. I found this out and decided to start a new account and add all the foods I enter in my diary manually and not share with the database. That's the only way you can control what's in your lists.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    You mean in Recent or Frequent? Why bother? Doesn't it eventually get replaced by something else if you don't eat it?
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    You mean in Recent or Frequent? Why bother? Doesn't it eventually get replaced by something else if you don't eat it?

This. On the web it only displays the 100 most recent (or 25 most frequent, which does have the ability to be deleted) foods you've eaten. Yes, the app gives a longer list, but you can type in what you're looking for to narrow it down.
  • TilEulenspiegel
    TilEulenspiegel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Allow user to delete any custom/manually-added food from database. A pretty basic idea.