Here I go again!

Options
Hi everyone

I could do with some friends to keep me motivated please!! Have tried every diet going for the last 20 yrs and enough is enough!!:cry:
This seems the most sensible way of " Healthy Eating" and does appear the most logical way with no fads! I read a lot of these posts and everyone is soooo supportive.....could you send a little my way please.:bigsmile: And of course I will do the same in return. Keep up the good work folks! xx

Replies

• tommys
    tommys Posts: 61
    Options
    Hello Scattymum1,

Welcome to the MFP family and thank you for your decision to become more healthy! MFP is a great place to get encouragement and have friends hold you accountable to your goals! Make sure you check in everyday and log your foods, everything is important! Congratulations and best wishes for the journey ahead... we shall sail on together!

Add me!

Tommy
  • Janet39
    Janet39 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you, I will send a friend request your way :)

I also have tried just about everydiet under the sun. We can keep track of each other :)
  • Bapo622
    Bapo622 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This site is wonderful! Support makes all the difference. I sent you a friend request.
  • dogwhisperette
    dogwhisperette Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am fairly new myself and have been enjoying the journey so far. You are right! It is a great site with many supporter's ready to help you along the way.
    Add me!
  • jamr753
    jamr753 Posts: 51
    Options
    Good luck! You can do it and there is so much support here. When ever I'm having a bad day, there is always someone else going through the same thing.... nice to know that your not the only one!
  • plumpncurvy
    plumpncurvy Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I too have tried diet after diet and have given up, I am slowly changing my life and eating patterns, in the long run a overall healthy lifestyle will be more rewarding than losing 15-20 lbs really fast and then gaining back later (story of my life!) I am trying to keep the mindset that food is too nourish the body, not for reward..pleasure...stress reliever..etc! I would love to support you and need all the support I can get!
  • allanofriesen
    Options
    Hi! Remember this is a lifestyle. I started in March of this year and have lost 21 pounds, I have about 20 more to go. I tried so many things and could never stick with them. With MFP, you can pretty much eat what you want as long as you limit the caloric intake and do your exercise. Moderation is the key! If I can do it, so can you!!! Good Luck!
  • scattymum1
    scattymum1 Posts: 12
    Options
    Thanks all...its nice( is that the wrong word?!):laugh: to know people are going through the same as me! I am fed up of doing it again and again! So something has to change...so watch this space!:bigsmile:
  • oceanviewdream
    oceanviewdream Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I am only 2 weeks into this mfp and have lost 7 pounds. I lost weight and then for whatever reason gained it back plus.. It's the choices we make and we have to educate ourselves on making the correct one... It is indeed a lifestyle... Don't beat yourself up for past struggles, just smile and move forward with confidence and you will succeed this time with help from alot of great people on mfp to help you all the way...... Good luck with your journey.......
  • kristofferbas
    kristofferbas Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been here almost 4 months and have lost over 30 kgs so far. I love MFP, and it makes it so easy to keep track of what you eat. Will send you a friend request :)

/k
  • TwinMamma09
    TwinMamma09 Posts: 140
    Options
    Welcome to the group! MFP is a great way to lose weight and exercise the right way. I'm sure you meet your goals if you stick with it!

I'm trying to lose the last bit of weight I gained TTC and during my pregnancy with my twins.