addicted

Options
2»

Replies

• KatieEppers
    KatieEppers Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I like the Special K Chocolate Chocolate Protien Bars for something a little more substantial - like if I need something for lunch and I don't have anything around.

But for a snack, or if I am craving chocolate or candy, I LOVE the SlimFast Peanut Butter Crunch snack bars. They are so yummy - and NO JOKE, they taste just like a Butterfinger candybar!! I think calories are at 120 (don't quote me) and fat is at 4 grams. (much better than the couple hundred calories and 13 grams or something of fat in a Butterfinger!!!) :wink:

I totally agree with you! I love those bars, and they do taste just like a butterfinger! I had one today :happy:

Katie
  • mrsbuzz
    mrsbuzz Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I am into Nature Valley Honey n' Oats bar!!! So yummy!!
  • KatieEppers
    Options
    I love the Fiber One Bars as well, the Chocolate, PB, and even the caramel. I haven't had any in a long time. Good luck on your search. If you like them really crunchy, the Nature Valley oat n' honey bars are pretty wonderful!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I love the Fiber One Chocolate Fudge Toaster Pastries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

But too much fiber really irritates my GI problems so I kind of have to steer clear. :frown:
  • KatieEppers
    Options
    I have a friend who really likes the Fiber One cereals but I haven't tried those personally.
  • bbreault
    Options
    im gonna have to 2nd on the special k bars...they have a new chocolate flavor and its funny because ive been trying to special K challenge for the past few weeks ( which i must admit is going surprisngly ok) and i always brag about how much i love when its treat time and i get to eat the bars...and plus they fill ya up, there great right before you go to the gym because you dont feel so weak and hungry. try em!
  • Dustdevil
    Options
    The Special K Chocolate Drizzle for 90 calories is great, and I also like the Quaker 90 calorie bars.
  • KLS10
    KLS10 Posts: 127
    Options
    I LOVE the chocolate drizzle..... but fiber ones still get me :)
  • The_Crazy_Redhead
    Options
    I just bought the Special K Chocolaty Chip bars and ate one tonight :tongue: It was really good :smile:
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    South Beach Living Peanut Butter high protien cereal bar... taste downright sinful:devil: but have only 140 calories, 3 grams fiber, and 10 grams protien. I :heart: :heart: :heart: them! They are my new rice crispies treats! One a day - usually for breakfast:love:
  • KLS10
    KLS10 Posts: 127
    Options
    I went to the store today and got South Beach Diet Bars, Chewy bars, and oatmeal! Thanks everyone for giving me so much feedback!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    South Beach Living has new "fiber fit" bars in S'mores flavor for 120 calories that are pretty yummy too!
  • MellyG426
    MellyG426 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Those bars are rather addicting. I was eating them in the afternoon before work for a quick snack, and lets just say at 11 pm I started to have the worst pains in my life. Not to mention the rumbles that went on in the intestinal area..... I didn't put it together until I tried to eliminate the tasty treat and Ive been cured since!!!

Have any of you tried the Zone perfect bars? I was wondering if I could eat one of those and a piece of fruit for one of my mini meals, what do you think?
  • ramonaschack
    ramonaschack Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Kashi, pumpkin/flax bars and Kashi trailmix bars Very good