back for second time and roadblocks to sucess everywhere, need support..

Options
Hi, I'm Desiree n i started 2-3 days ago at 182.4# n have lost two lbs by taking an appetite suppressant that was an ingredient n finfin n its helped me b regular as well as lose water weight but just found out that since its not an rx written to me, just an otc supplement called phentermine n may show on a presumptive drugtest as an amphetamine I may not b able to take it. Also running ito probs findinnd a fit watchh on ebay that doesn't need a smartphone w bluetooth other than just to set up the app on the watch, bc I don't have one but can load app w bf's phone, need cheap fitwatch with a display to show my stats. So, found the only diet pill that works and may not b allowed to take it, trouble finding fitwatch, n I'm stuck home due to medical leave Very temporarily bc I can't twist n turn at a cash register so need to b making money, plus I've got bipolar ups n downs. My bf doesn't get my bipolar issues n won't research it n always makes it worse. Looking for support..thank goodness I found an accountability buddy n a few friends, helps me feel not so alone to have sumone to talk to. Anyone that wants daily or almost daily contact n support can add me as a friend. I would love some support! Thx for reading..I promise I'm not usually full of problems but today nothing is working out. At least I lost two lbs but wish it was more than water weight. B strong folks n let's help each other meet our goals. I'm 182# n goal is 1000-1200 cals a day until at healthy n original weight of 125. Was 115 a little over a yr ago but had to get back on a med that made me blow up again. Hope to hear back, Desiree

Replies

• capria0319
    capria0319 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am on week 2 of phentermine...
    I have the polar watch which measures your heart rate.
    SW: 210
    CW: 156
    GW: 135