I'm Going To Give Up! WHY TRY?

Options
Well, That's the way I was thinking earlier this week. I was feeling like crap, My weight keeps going up & down, & I'm tired of being told, "YOU CAN'T!"

But, Something told me to keep going. Push through it! So I did... & now I'm feeling AMAZING!

I'm now down a total of 8 pounds & 6 inches. I'm so PROUD of these little step. I'm so PROUD that I kept with it. Even though I just wanted to give up. I can't wait till my Birthday this August... If I keep this up... I'm going to be an amazing looking 29 year old! :)

& it makes me even more proud & happy that I am doing it all the right way. I'm eating healthy (NOT Starving myself). AND... I am walking every night (Because I can't always make it to the gym). I know I am doing this the right way. So seeing every little pound/inch come off. Just makes me SMILE even bigger !!! :)

Replies

• lcs1211
    lcs1211 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    WOOHOOO for you!!!! Glad you are feeling more upbeat!!! Don't ever give up! You can and will reach your goals, just always believe in yourself!!
  • CynthiaS
    CynthiaS Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Way to go !!!! the little thing make my day :) keep up the great work & YOU can do it
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • hopeforsuccess
    Options
    Excellent ...postive thinking goes a long, long way and is so worth it!
  • stilettolife
    stilettolife Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yea!!!!! Keep going.....:)
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    This is FABULOUS! Way to go!
  • Texas501
    Texas501 Posts: 274
    Options
    Congrats! And stop hanging out with those people that say you can't!
  • medrfs
    medrfs Posts: 3
    Options
    I realize at times we're trapped in our own thinking.....it's 'bout going against the grain most times!. it's about empowering each other.....great job!!
  • SakanaUshi
    SakanaUshi Posts: 27
    Options
    That topic title trolled me hard. I was getting ready to give you a piece of my mind....

And now I can only say congratulations!
  • mcottle292
    mcottle292 Posts: 60
    Options
    I can totally relate to you... I have been there more than once. Keep your head up and keep going strong. You will probably doubt yourself again down the road somewhere, but use this time to push through any future doubts.
  • johnnythebaptist
    Options
    Nike coined a phrase "Just Do It" We me and you always looking for results....we have to remind ourselves that we did not gain it over night nor will we losse it overnight. We have to take the Nike approach to what we are doing "Just Do It". If we eat better and work out 5 times a week then the worst thing that could happen is that we would get into shape andloose some weight. I just want to encourage you to "Just Do It"
  • Vron23
    Vron23 Posts: 4
    Options
    I saw your topic line and thats y i decided to read your post. I feel like that now . Like no matter what i dont get anywhere but then i remember its not gonna happen over night and if i keep on working i will lose. So thank u for your post for reminding me " )
  • biged335
    biged335 Posts: 734
    Options
    Outstanding!!!!
  • rainbowbuggy
    rainbowbuggy Posts: 320
    Options
    Just when your ready to give up! Great job pushing thru..

Remember - You only fail...if you stop trying! :-) Great job!:flowerforyou:
  • Ritamas2
    Ritamas2 Posts: 319
    Options
    Good for you for not giving up, that would have been the easier thikng to do, :flowerforyou:
    I am so proud of you for chosing the more difficult path, but certainly the
    most rewarding one. If we give up and realize soon that we made a mistake by doing
    so, it means we have to start all over again, so it's just best to push through our down times
    and know that it will pass. Don't listen to negativity, surround yourself with possitive people,
    that will encourage you.

Keep on keeping on! You can do it, I have faith in you.
  • flyingwrite
    flyingwrite Posts: 264
    Options
    You're awesome!!!
  • angie_roo
    angie_roo Posts: 55
    Options
    Great work
  • CherrySunday
    CherrySunday Posts: 301
    Options
    Nice job!! Keeping motivation up can be so trying at times. Reading your post made me feel a lot better. I never think of going back to my old ways anymore, but sometimes I just have NO patience for it! I think that's why MFP is so great too, because you can come here on the forums and read all sorts of positive stuff.
  • ACEgirl1
    ACEgirl1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    YES!!! Keep it up! It is so easy to give in, but you DIDN'T. Way to go!!! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!