most and least favorite 30 day shred exercises?

Options
kennie2
kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
most favorite: butt kicks
least favorite: side lunges with arm raises.

what are yours?

Replies

• Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    HATE pushups. HATE. love crunches.
  • healthysmiles
    healthysmiles Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hate squat press with a passion !! I also love the butt kicks :D
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I hate, hate, hate side lunges with arm raises and bicycle crunches.

I love jumping jacks and reverse crunches (or at least I think that's what the lower body crunches are called).
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    It's all good! No pain no gain :-D
  • stephaluphagus
    Options
    hate the rockstars...i can't do them..the impact on my ankles is just too much..love all the arm exercises, shadow boxing with weights, traveling push ups..etc
  • Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I like the exercise in level one where you squat and pull the weights back. It really works my back and does wonders for that little bit of bra fat.

As for the one I hate, It's in level 3, the rockstar jump. No matter how hard I try I just cannot do it. I go slow, fast, it doesn't matter. I feel like an idiot when I try so I just usually do plie squats or something instead.
  • elsapm
    elsapm Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    most favorite: chest flies
    least favorite: tie between push ups and jump rope (makes my calves cramp EVERY time! :grumble: )
  • ofthevalley
    Options
    Most favorite: side lunges and lateral raises. I am dying for my shoulders to look better.

Least favorite: butt kicks. I look ridiculous doing them and have trouble keeping my balance.
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 2 and hate the jump squats.
    I love all the ab exercises
  • DKev
    DKev Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Rockstars and jumping lunges kick my butt.

Love walking planks.
  • Frumpy2Fit
    Frumpy2Fit Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Favorite: I enjoy the ab exercises, minus the reverse crunch and the bicycle crunches kick my butt!
    Least Favorite: side lunges with lateral raises. OWWWWEEEEEEE!!! This move was invented for purposes of torture.
  • funkyspunky871
    Options
    Least Favorite: side lunges with lateral raises. OWWWWEEEEEEE!!! This move was invented for purposes of torture.

I agree.
  • funkyspunky871
    Options

Love walking planks.

Oh, I forgot about those! :) I love walking planks too.
  • squigglypuff
    squigglypuff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I'm still on level 1. I love the side lunges with the anterior raises (or whatever they're called) because I can feel it in basically all my muscles. I hate the jumping jacks and jumping rope -- they kill my legs, i can barely keep up, and my boobs go all over the place no matter what sports bra I wear.