Could use a fitness buddy

Options
Hello! This is all so new to me and does seem a bit overwhelming but I'm going to give this my best try. I could use some friends and fitness buddies to share some encouragement with. If you feel the same add me as a friend. :)

Replies

• jjgrambor
    jjgrambor Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to add you as a friend, but I'd love to help you in any way I can.
  • vision_jinx
    vision_jinx Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new to this app myself and not sure I know how to either but will give it a try to add you.
  • simplyluvNY
    simplyluvNY Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    It is overwhelming. This is my 9 millionth time giving this ago. This time I'm serious, focused & etc. feel free to add me as friend. I need all I can get
  • vision_jinx
    vision_jinx Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I agree, the starvation diets aren't working, living on salads isn't the way to go either, it's apparently a lifestyle change and it's a big change for those not use to it. I'm starting with small goals I can accomplish and bit by bit making the transition into a healthy lifestyle.

I'm finding this app is really helpful, but along with being able to see how to try to balance out your eating habits is having some motivation and encouraging words from some friends in the same position :)

That's why I'm reaching out to those in a similar place, it's much easier with some friends helping you.