21 day fix

Options
Just a question for anyone doing the fix, what do you log your workouts in under. I've just been putting in as aerobics, but not sure if this is right. Any help would be appreciated.

Replies

• ganzelly
    ganzelly Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I create my own cardio exercises for all the workouts I do. Then I technically don't add in exercise calories because I don't have a heart rate monitor so I don't know what I'm burning. My calories are already adjusted for physical activity.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,402 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I would use a tdee calculator like fitness frog or even use the bb website. This way you dont have to estimate calories burned
  • Misspinklift
    Misspinklift Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Why not get yourself a fitness tracker. Your not gonna burn the same amount of calories every work out. You may burn more or less. This way you won't have to guess how much your burning on MFP
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    You won't see any real results in 21 days. It takes almost 10 months to create a 7lb baby. Yet people expect to durasticly alter their bodies in less than a month. You're literally changing the composition of your body, which results in hormone changes, metabolic changes, and overall body functions.
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    But the answer for your question. Go into cardio, type in strength training for anything related to weights. Chances are there's a cardio log for aerobics as well.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,402 MFP Moderator
    Options
    jessef593 wrote: »
    You won't see any real results in 21 days. It takes almost 10 months to create a 7lb baby. Yet people expect to durasticly alter their bodies in less than a month. You're literally changing the composition of your body, which results in hormone changes, metabolic changes, and overall body functions.

It is expected that you run multiple rounds of these dvds or you move onto other programs.
  • amyoliverhoyles
    amyoliverhoyles Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    jessef593 wrote: »

I realize that it will take more then 21 days, and I'm ok with that. I really enjoy the nutrition end of the 21 day fix and i like the videos. I also do alot of other activites, but enjoy the toning in the videos and doing it at home. I'm not a gym person. I'm thinking its time a got a fibit or something similar so i can track that way.