Heart Rate Down

nickybr38
nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
Hey man, I'm pretty stoked. My resting heart rate started at 70bpm, went down to 65bpm within a month of exercising and is now down to 61bpm. OKAY so I'm obsessed with popping out my HRM every two seconds when I'm bored and every morning before I get out of bed but it's FUN.

Haha.

Anyway, I haven't lost much weight and haven't lost any inches by BY GOSH my heart is healthier! WHOOT!

:happy:

I'm going back to work now... oh yeah, my heart rate goes up when I'm sitting but irritated! Interesting facts from your friendly HRM addict.

Replies

• nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Hey man, I'm pretty stoked. My resting heart rate started at 70bpm, went down to 65bpm within a month of exercising and is now down to 61bpm. OKAY so I'm obsessed with popping out my HRM every two seconds when I'm bored and every morning before I get out of bed but it's FUN.

Haha.

Anyway, I haven't lost much weight and haven't lost any inches by BY GOSH my heart is healthier! WHOOT!

:happy:

I'm going back to work now... oh yeah, my heart rate goes up when I'm sitting but irritated! Interesting facts from your friendly HRM addict.
  • Awesome! That's great news. I just got my HRM a few weeks ago, and I'm exercising a whole lot more since I got it because it's so fun to play around with.... hoping my resting heart rate will go down in time also, because it's not so great right now :ohwell:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!