C25K W5D3

Options
Just ran my 20 min without stopping! Slower than molasses (1.66 miles) but I. DID. IT.

Me - the 308 pound girl. Yep.

Thanks for letting me share!!

Replies

• Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    Badass!!!
  • Tricia7188
    Tricia7188 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! I wish I could learn how to slooow down. I just finished wk2 2 days ago and just did wk2 day 1 again today to try to not be so winded going into wk3 (I don't really have a set # of days to finish c25k so I figure it doesn't hurt). I looked ahead and saw the 3 min jogs and freaked! I'm pretty winded at the end of the 90 sec running intervals but can recover almost fully during the 2 min walks.
    Everyone says slooow down and it'll help i just cant figure out how! I have a really big chest so the bouncing of running slow is worse than moderate pace, even with 2 heavy duty sports bras on. I'm going to get a shock absorber soon hopefully that'll help.
    Anyway, great job that's amazing keep it up!!!
  • cecsav1
    cecsav1 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • niblue
    niblue Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Well done! That's one of the key sessions in C25K.
  • BookgirlA
    BookgirlA Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too! I did mine this morning. I was really expecting to have to stop, and I ran for the full 20 mins, and actually added on a couple of mins as well. I have been dreading it, as I had read on here that w5d3 was tough so I am so happy that I did it.
    Pat on the back for both of us.
  • 1234usmc
    1234usmc Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    WTG, both of you.Thats the most intimidating day of the program!! You got it licked now :)
  • rakowskidp
    rakowskidp Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Just ran my 20 min without stopping! Slower than molasses (1.66 miles) but I. DID. IT.

Me - the 308 pound girl. Yep.

Thanks for letting me share!!
    That's fantastic! Congratulations!