Supreme 90 workout

Options
Started the Supreme 90 workout, poorman's P90x but it is a great program. Anyone else try this? I will post results.

Replies

• tapp52000
    tapp52000 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I tried it but couldnt get myself to stick with it. Seemed a little mundane to me. I think P90X shows more results.
  • dafoots0911
    dafoots0911 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Got it for 20 bucks. Couldn't afford the P90x. I do like it and it is kicking my butt.
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Hi I haven't tried the program but plan to get it soon. I read reviews and they are all mostly good. Will be looking for your results post later down the road :)
  • dafoots0911
    Options
    It really works you. I am 52 but have been working out all of my life. This is really challenging. I am one of those types who will do weight training and take more minutes than needed at rest. I am easily distracted and bored so this one forces me to move just to keep up.

Best place to get dvd's and view, Collage.
  • deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I just heard about this program.

Can those of you that have done it/do it tell me how it works or what the format of the work out is?

I went to the site and it showed some clips and mentioned 10 DVDs or so, but never really got into the format or the level it is. I get bored easy so I think maybe this might be good for me. I'm just finishing 30 DS and hated doing same DVD EVERY day. This appears to mix it up a little more.

Plus with the cost, it's not a huge investment if I don't like it. I'd hate to spend the $ for P90X or Insanity only to find out I hate it or am not at the level that can do it.
  • abcdefgeee
    abcdefgeee Posts: 13
    Options
  • dafoots0911
    Options
    You can preview all of them on the Collage website. It is not a Beachbody product, it's $20 bucks and I call it the poor man's P90x.
    CD 1 Chest and Back do as many reps in 30 seconds as you can and 30 seconds rest -- something like that.
    CD 2 Ultimae Ball, kicked my butt works core and muscles I didn't know I had
    CD 3 Tabata Inferno I a total body jump, squat, press planks, pushup, bicycle, burpees squats, kicked my butt. Great workout.
    CD 4 Shoulders and Arms same as chest and back
    CD 5 Cardio Challenge great cardio workout
    CD 6 Leg work out
    CD 7 Total Body haven't done that one yet not at that level
    CD 8 Core Dynamics haven't done that yet
    CD 9 Back and Biceps haven't done that yet
    CD 10 Chest, Shoulders and Triceps haven't done that yet either.
    You will not get bored. All cd's last at the most 45 minutes but you get a lot in that amount of time. The actual workout is max 35 all cd's have a 5 minute warm-up and 5 minute cool down. I haven't weighed myself or measured but I can see a little difference and I am in my second week. I am getting better at doing some of the more difficult ones.
  • deanadimples
    Options
    Thanks! So you do one cd a day and just rotated them 1-10 then?

I actually had someone pick it up for me today. I'll get it tomorrow night. I'm looking forward to it!
  • dafoots0911
    Options
    Thanks! So you do one cd a day and just rotated them 1-10 then?

I actually had someone pick it up for me today. I'll get it tomorrow night. I'm looking forward to it!
    Yes, and there is a calendar included that tells you which cd to work and what order and even a rest day (which you will need).
    I wish you luck. Please keep me posted on what you think and your results. He will tell you in the workout even if you can only do one do your best and with time your endurance will increase. That is true.
  • summerlee97
    Options
    I am on day 25 of this workout. I love it! Now some of my friends have bought it too because they saw my resuits. If you get bed bath coupons, you can by it for less the 20.00. I have been able to increase my endurance and stability. I have lost 13.4 lbs in the last 4 weeks and an amazing 38 over all inches. Muscle weighs more than fat so I am not a person who is tied to the scale, it is all about the inches baby! I love how the DVDs mix up things up. This past week core dynamics and total body were added into the work out.
  • dafoots0911
    Options
    I am on day 25 of this workout. I love it! Now some of my friends have bought it too because they saw my resuits. If you get bed bath coupons, you can by it for less the 20.00. I have been able to increase my endurance and stability. I have lost 13.4 lbs in the last 4 weeks and an amazing 38 over all inches. Muscle weighs more than fat so I am not a person who is tied to the scale, it is all about the inches baby! I love how the DVDs mix up things up. This past week core dynamics and total body were added into the work out.
    I have not reached the core dynamics or total body. I just might review them today. How did you do?
  • summerlee97
    Options
    I did well, some of the exercises are a repeat from other DVDs with new added in. I feel good with some soreness from the core work.
  • dafoots0911
    Options
    I did well, some of the exercises are a repeat from other DVDs with new added in. I feel good with some soreness from the core work.
    Summerlee97, good for you. I love that I am motivated and challenged by Supremen 90. Although I have come to the realization that I just cannot do burpees. Those I have to modify as with many others. I am on day 14 and can see a change in my body shape. I'm going to lay off the scale for a week and continue with the Tosca Reno eating plan.

Keep up the good work.
  • deanadimples
    Options
    Yes, and there is a calendar included that tells you which cd to work and what order and even a rest day (which you will need).
    I wish you luck. Please keep me posted on what you think and your results. He will tell you in the workout even if you can only do one do your best and with time your endurance will increase. That is true.

I got the DVDs and am pumped! I have a few makeup days on my 30DS and then I'll be starting. I LOVE the rotation of many different areas. So nice for people like me that get bored with routine! I'm going to copy the calendar at work so I can X off the days and still have the original available to copy if I do another run of it. I'll share what happens!
  • dafoots0911
    Options

I got the DVDs and am pumped! I have a few makeup days on my 30DS and then I'll be starting. I LOVE the rotation of many different areas. So nice for people like me that get bored with routine! I'm going to copy the calendar at work so I can X off the days and still have the original available to copy if I do another run of it. I'll share what happens!
    Good luck to you. Keep me posted when you start the Supreme 90 and have a week or two in. Or just if you want to discuss the individual cd's.
  • deanadimples
    Options
    Today it began.....Day 1.

I'm still here!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    Options
    Today it began.....Day 1.

I'm still here!

Thats awesome! How did you like it? I did day 6 cardio challenge today and I thought it was great. Im loving this program already and can say Im already building up my strength. Before this I couldn't even do the full walking planks lol.. proud to say I can now :)
  • alwaysenl
    alwaysenl Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I never saw this before...I think I'm going to head to Bed Bath & Beyond and pick this up with my 20% off coupon! :) This looks really good! I am currently doing Jillian's 30DS but I get so bored doing the same routine 10 days in a row! This seems to vary more...
  • ANeWcRe8N
    Options
    I never saw this before...I think I'm going to head to Bed Bath & Beyond and pick this up with my 20% off coupon! :) This looks really good! I am currently doing Jillian's 30DS but I get so bored doing the same routine 10 days in a row! This seems to vary more...

Yup I've tried 30DS and its great but I didn't complete the full 30 days because I tend to get bored with the same thing every day. They call S90 the poor man p90x but I cant really compare since i haven't tried p90x.. too pricey for me! S90 is a great program on its own. Have fun and let us know how it works out for you :)
  • alwaysenl
    alwaysenl Posts: 197 Member
    Options

Yup I've tried 30DS and its great but I didn't complete the full 30 days because I tend to get bored with the same thing every day. They call S90 the poor man p90x but I cant really compare since i haven't tried p90x.. too pricey for me! S90 is a great program on its own. Have fun and let us know how it works out for you :)

Same here...wanted to try p90x but just couldn't spend the money. Thanks & I will :)