What song really pushes you during exercise.

Options
SlashWannabe
SlashWannabe Posts: 15 Member
here is a good one to get the blood flowing and that adrenaline up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYSOPyTnMPY&index=6&list=FLVh9K4p4etZJ4-siyxIan1Q

Replies

• lcguy
    lcguy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Atreyu - Becoming The Bull
  • JUiCY_KiSS
    JUiCY_KiSS Posts: 8,512 Member
    Options
    I don't have a specific song but I like to listen to old school hip hop and rap,I can't work out to rock for some reason. I like Bone Thugs and Harmony Pandora station which also plays a lot of Tupac.
  • k8millz
    k8millz Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Anything by: ASAP Ferg, Beyoncé, Kendrick Lamar, Volumes, Britney Spears (because duh), Everytime I Die, Anderson .Paak, Between The Buried And Me, & any 90's hip-hop, specifically Pony by Ginuwine because that's my *kitten* on leg day. Wide variety depending on my mood for the day so it's hard for me to pick specific songs because I truly love all genres.. Besides country of course haha.
  • Marqiiz
    Marqiiz Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Chop chop - Youngblood bloodz
  • 285to170
    285to170 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    JUiCY_KiSS wrote: »
    I don't have a specific song but I like to listen to old school hip hop and rap,I can't work out to rock for some reason. I like Bone Thugs and Harmony Pandora station which also plays a lot of Tupac.

This. You are a kindred sister. Anything Nas gets my blood pumping. It's like having a personal trainer!
  • 285to170
    285to170 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    k8millz wrote: »
    Anything by: ASAP Ferg, Beyoncé, Kendrick Lamar, Volumes, Britney Spears (because duh), Everytime I Die, Anderson .Paak, Between The Buried And Me, & any 90's hip-hop, specifically Pony by Ginuwine because that's my *kitten* on leg day. Wide variety depending on my mood for the day so it's hard for me to pick specific songs because I truly love all genres.. Besides country of course haha.

How do you listen to Pony while working out and not dry hump the air in the middle of the gym????
  • k8millz
    k8millz Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    @EJJKMc6 ah thank you so much!

Hahaha it's definitely a struggle! Such a great song though! @285to170
  • healthykaitlin
    healthykaitlin Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    David Guetta titanium & Calvin Harris outside
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    The Beast and the Harlot-Ax7

That's my favorite song to listen to when I'm getting to the end of a run and really need to keep up my momentum.
  • Fraancypaants
    Fraancypaants Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Old school jams like LL Cool J's "Mama Said Knock You Out", Run DMC Beats to the Rhyme and Walk This Way (feat. Aerosmith) to name a few!
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Black Eyed Peas ~ Let's Get It Started!