Starting over again: Need ACCOUNTABLE partners

Options
march0813
march0813 Posts: 1 Member
Hello everyone,

I'm back at it again. The first time I used this app I lost 40lbs in like 4.5 months and then I got married and gained it all back. I need help getting back on track and a SOLID support system. I will definitely reciprocate the love, please add me.

Thanks and #LEGGO

Replies

• Rondua
    Rondua Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me as a friend. :):)
  • NacoleO
    NacoleO Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I too am relosing some weight I gained back. I sent you s friend request.
  • StephnElbow
    StephnElbow Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm starting back again as well. Feel free to add me! Accountability partners are very helpful.
  • keshiapyles
    keshiapyles Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm starting back as well after regaining during pregnancy the 40 I'd lost. Please, feel free to add me :-)
  • angelsorgies
    angelsorgies Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Trying this again, Would love some motivational friends. I need to drop at least 60lbs. Please feel free to add me.
  • efoleo
    efoleo Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Add me....gained lime 60 pounds having 3 kids back to back....aand the struggle is real....can't believe how hard it is....feel like eating every second .....didn't realize how bad my choices are....too many carbs /sugar/drinks
  • HoosierBecky
    HoosierBecky Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I need to drop about 70 lbs. and I can't seem to get motivated.
  • sjprax
    sjprax Posts: 4 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Starting over too, lost 40 lbs and gained back 45! It's good to know that I'm not alone. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • shawnteldardenyahoocom374
    Options
    Feel free to add me . need some support .
  • aoime
    aoime Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'll send you a request. I'm looking for new fitness friends as well. (:
  • VanityAngel2015
    VanityAngel2015 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm starting over, again :)
  • milah1
    milah1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me in. I want to start over this week. Need the encouragement too.
  • Ginge2016
    Ginge2016 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Request sent huni x
  • IndyTexas
    IndyTexas Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • Kait_Dee
    Kait_Dee Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Sent you an invite beauty!

Anyone else who wants some loving feedback in helping manage their personal change can also feel free to add me (I'm actually a change management expert in my professional career..!).

I'm a no-BS competitive bodybuilder who's lost 110lbs and kept it off..! I have lots of motivation to share and always enjoy being motivated by others!
  • shijay
    shijay Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    please add me. not sure how to add someone.
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. Feel free to add me.
  • amy_kee
    amy_kee Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I've gained and lost large amounts of weight a few times. This time, I'm trying to look at it differently, with a more long term plan. I'm going back to the basics and learning a lot. I like keeping up with my friends and being positively supportive to all. I would like to be your friend. Please add me.
  • amis_0011
    amis_0011 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    march0813 wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

I'm back at it again. The first time I used this app I lost 40lbs in like 4.5 months and then I got married and gained it all back. I need help getting back on track and a SOLID support system. I will definitely reciprocate the love, please add me.

Thanks and #LEGGO
    march0813 wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

Thanks and #LEGGO

• amis_0011
    amis_0011 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    How do you add people needing accountability partners through here? :)