1st Month Completed!

Options
evonday
evonday Posts: 141 Member
Okay, so I really started my weight loss journey Jan 4th 2011. And I only really started MFP the 1st of June. Before MFP I used to look up foods and keep a hand written journal. I've been very happy to compare recipes in both and find that they are very close and accurate. But today is July 1st, and exactly 30 days after I started here.

I had my settings at 2 lbs per week, so I should have lost ~8.6 lbs, but I didn't! I ended up losing 11.6 lbs! That is beyond any expectation I had!

This site has really kept me motivated, and the people on here are amazing! I just wanted to say thank you to all who have commented on my journals, befriended me, gave me advice on the forums, and the general community for such support! I really think that is a big part of my success!

So I'm definitely in for another month! I think I'm hooked! lol.

Replies

• sla0814
    sla0814 Posts: 240
    Options
    Great job girl, I'm so proud of you!! Just think what the next 30 days will bring :):):)
  • shaunna04
    shaunna04 Posts: 3
    Options
    how have you managed to lose 1 stone in a month? i woud LOVE to lose a stone every month.
  • Dootzy1
    Dootzy1 Posts: 2,225 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Keep it going! It is so much a "mind-set"
    good job exceeding your goal!!! The thing I like about MFP is that I don't feel like I'm dieting, as much as "managing" my intake and exercise. I will be at my first month anniversary soon, and feel much more energetic and healthy.
  • chrikoko12202007
    Options
    That is soooo awesome girl!! I havent been here but almost 2 weeks and im hoping my monthly loss is just as good!! Keep up the good work!! :-)
  • tasoconnor
    tasoconnor Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    :smile: Great job! Keep up the hard work! :smile: :happy:
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! what an inspiration! Keep up the fabulous work!:happy:
  • Amberkins23
    Amberkins23 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Your doing awesome :) Keep it up!
  • evonday
    evonday Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    And this is exactly what I have to be grateful for! Such kindness and encouragement! I wish all of you the same success and you are all awesome!

Just know that! lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!