Getting back on board

Options
Hi everyone! I'm getting back on board this week and looking for friends/support while I do it. I started a new job a month ago that has a little rougher schedule than I'm used to. Motivating my self to eat well and exercise has been up and down as I'm exploring my new city and generally tired after being at work. So I decided coming back to myfitnesspal was necessary just to check in with my health and have some accountability.

About me:
22 years old
College graduate
loves dogs, reading, hiking, food, cooking, football and staying busy
Fulltime worker

Replies

• RanaSimon
    RanaSimon Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the new job and getting back on the healthy life bandwagon! Haha!

I'll try to keep up with you. I'm getting back on as well, have been back for 5 weeks now. I discovered intervals on the treadmill thanks to my trainer and now I'm getting big into walking/jogging and hopefully in the future, running 5Ks. I'm challenging myself to one 5K every Saturday morning and tracking my progress in a new 5K group I made here.

I look forward to see your progress!
  • Cynthia37402
    Cynthia37402 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That sounds like an awesome idea! A good challenge and measurement of your progress. What is the 5k group? I may start that as well. Depending on my work schedule it may not be saturday but I'll pick a day of the week to do it on.