New here and looking for support. Need to lose 50lbs

Options
Hello! I'm Heather :)
I've struggled with my weight my whole life. It's my thing. I get on the band wagon for a few weeks and when I see no progress I give up. I love eating. For the past twenty-some years it's been my security. When I think about what I'd like to do after work or on the weekend it's to make my favorite food and pick out a show or movie and make a day of it. However, it's not my health 's favorite thing to do. I got the fat girl talk from my Dr this week and the time has come to where I need to make some serious changes. So, I'm getting back on my bandwagon and going to give it all I've got.

Replies

• fattynomore78
    fattynomore78 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi Heather I'm also looking to lose weight my goal is between 75-80 pounds and so far I'm down 4 please feel free to add me as a friend or I'll send you a request as well
  • NacoleO
    NacoleO Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I also am wanting to lose 50 lbs. If you want you can add me and we can help each other.
  • simplyluvNY
    simplyluvNY Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to loose 50-70#. My name is sandy. We should be friends. Feeling free to add me
  • Ddockins
    Ddockins Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Im in....we can do this!!
  • CCFfitnessjourney
    CCFfitnessjourney Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100+! I'm definitely down for some support along the way!
  • whencynstops
    whencynstops Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. :smile: I am in the middle of my journey but still have a good 50 plus to go.
  • BlondeTheHardWay
    BlondeTheHardWay Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I would be delighted if you would add me too!! I need to stick to this and make it a habit!!
  • williamhoey58
    williamhoey58 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm William Hoey I am here looking for support an a buddy to help keep me on the right, I've lost a few lbs since I started this.i get my workout on Sunday mornings when it's not too hot here in Florida the summer sunny weather is great for getting outside.
    :) be happy to have you as buddy here.Blondthehardway.
  • chasg81
    chasg81 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well. Please feel free to add me.
  • williamhoey58
    Options
    I when from 278 to 260 wow good right
  • williamhoey58
    Options
    Chasg81 nice meet you I am happy to have you as a new friend an buddy, Chasg81 your in
  • suzmuter
    suzmuter Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have once again to loose 50lbs. i am working on behaviors to get this goal accomplished. I need positive people helping me and i want to be that for others as well.Put me on your team. hope u want to be on mine.
  • kdhfrank
    kdhfrank Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in day 10 and cannot believe how this app has opened my eyes to what I eat. I log every meal and have made changes with the same foods so that they are healthier and stay in line with calories. I will run to the gym if calories left are getting low but I generally go to the gym and do cardio, ride row and walk for about 45 minutes .
  • SaritaWolf
    SaritaWolf Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey! Added you! We can get healthy together! (I also love food!)
  • Seashell61p
    Seashell61p Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, l'm Shell and I'm looking for a group of people who needs and gives support. I'm just restarting here and know I need others to make this journey. Please add me to your group. ☺️
  • Jmgris1
    Jmgris1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have an open diary and am on a journey to lose 127 pounds total. I have lost 58 since I started at the beginning of this year.
  • clairem1122
    clairem1122 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (as I have no idea how to add people lol). I started around April lost a little weight, then lost motivation. Which is where I'm at currently. Looking to support and be supported
  • precious_cargo
    precious_cargo Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Getting healthy is definitely a tough road to travel, but it is definitely worth it. Good luck :)
  • nvme527
    nvme527 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • Saunders2485
    Saunders2485 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in the same boat as you. I'm hoping healthier choices help me. I'm hoing to get the support and strength here as my family don't need the weight loss they don't feel the need to help. There doing the opposite and telling me i'm fine. Feel free to add me we can help each other :smile: