Need your help!

Options
Hi, everyone. My names Liz and I'll be 40 years old in march so last october I decided to run the London Marathon (26.2miles) to commemorate the beginning of a new era.

When I decided I was 210 pounds and as unfit as a square peg getting into a triangular hole. It's been hard but here I am 9 weeks to go and weighing 177 pounds and running 17 miles in one go.

This I have done one my own but now I need your help. I am running for a charity that helps blind and partially sighted children. It's a small charity and it needs all the help we can give as they are often overlooked for the bigger charities.

Please visit my charity page and donate - small or big it all adds up. This is a brand new page so be the first with the biggest !!!!!

www.bmycharity.com/V2/LizPell

Replies

• lizpell
    Options
    Hi, everyone. My names Liz and I'll be 40 years old in march so last october I decided to run the London Marathon (26.2miles) to commemorate the beginning of a new era.

When I decided I was 210 pounds and as unfit as a square peg getting into a triangular hole. It's been hard but here I am 9 weeks to go and weighing 177 pounds and running 17 miles in one go.

This I have done one my own but now I need your help. I am running for a charity that helps blind and partially sighted children. It's a small charity and it needs all the help we can give as they are often overlooked for the bigger charities.

Please visit my charity page and donate - small or big it all adds up. This is a brand new page so be the first with the biggest !!!!!

www.bmycharity.com/V2/LizPell