Ready, Set... GO!

Options
HI there everyone! I'm new and looking for some cyber exercise buddies to be accountable to! If you need to chat about your day and get motivated to exercise .....I'm your blogger!

Best wishes today on meeting your moment by moment goals!!!!

-Breakinfree

Replies

• breakinfree
    Options
    HI there everyone! I'm new and looking for some cyber exercise buddies to be accountable to! If you need to chat about your day and get motivated to exercise .....I'm your blogger!

Best wishes today on meeting your moment by moment goals!!!!

-Breakinfree
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome to THE best site on the web!
    Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it!
    I recommend logging ALL your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (not to mention you'll know if you've got enough numbers left to have a night time snack, like I ALWAYS try to do!) Some people also like to weigh and measure some things, such as meats, rather than just estimating and possibly being WAY off!
    Also, drink lots of water, that seems to help alot too. :drinker:
    As for exercise, I take a walk almost every day, and I also dance to a fast oldies CD that my husband made up of all my favorite old songs. It's free, (unlike a gym!) fun, and I can even watch tv at the same time, so I never get bored. :smile:
  • twoody
    twoody Posts: 42
    Options
    Welcome! This site is so extremely helpful, it is a guide that will keep you on track during your weight loss journey! Best of luck to you! Always here if you need help :smile:
  • breakinfree
    Options
    Thank you! I'm so excited to have found this site - it's just what I needed!
  • breakinfree
    Options
    Awesome - thanks! I'm so excited - this site is great!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    A friend told me about this site and it is the best thing I ever could have done was join here, I tell all my friends about it when they ask me how I am losing weight. I have been here since Decemeber 31st, but I officially started on New Years Day and I have already lost 13 pounds, but it not just that, I have way more energy than I did before I started.
  • NeilinOz
    Options
    breakinfree good for u and i empathise as im in the same boat
    time to kick some a*ss i say
    so go for it
  • breakinfree
    Options
    13 lbs! That is awsome! Okay now I'm inspired! After finding this site I went to the gym last night for the first time in months - It felt great and I KNOW that I'm going to reach my goal - off to a great start today:flowerforyou:
  • breakinfree
    Options
    TOTALLY! I went to the gym last night for the first time in months, totally because I wanted to jump on here and be able to tell everyone I did.....so I DID! And as I was jogging on the treadmill I totally was visioning Jillian from the Biggest Loser screaming at me.....:laugh: IT was fun and great and I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER!!! ttyl......
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    welcome, i found this site a couple of weeks ago and i think it's awesome

i too am in need of some motivation & support ...we can do this!!! :wink:
  • breakinfree
    Options
    WTBMActive:

I want to be more active - just being on this site with everyone gives me energy and I can't wait to post my exercise and see my ticker start going down!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou: