Greetings and Salutations

Options
Hi! I'm Julie and new to this site. I am a 31 year old fifth grade teacher. I've been married for two years and must lose some weight before my hubby and I have a baby. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and let you guys know that I've really been enjoying reading everyone's posts and such. You guys have great tips and provide lots of inspiration.

Looking forward to shrinking!

Replies

• jbwegner
    jbwegner Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Julie and new to this site. I am a 31 year old fifth grade teacher. I've been married for two years and must lose some weight before my hubby and I have a baby. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and let you guys know that I've really been enjoying reading everyone's posts and such. You guys have great tips and provide lots of inspiration.

Looking forward to shrinking!
  • twoody
    twoody Posts: 42
    Options
    Best of luck to you :smile:
  • NeilinOz
    Options
    hi welcome and good luck from sydney australia
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi Julie, and welcome to THE best site on the web!
    Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it!
    I recommend logging ALL your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (not to mention you'll know if you've got enough numbers left to have a night time snack, like I ALWAYS try to do!) Some people also like to weigh and measure some things, such as meats, rather than just estimating and possibly being WAY off!
    Also, drink lots of water, that seems to help alot too. :drinker:
  • mscole
    mscole Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi my name is Tanya, I'm 35 and in need of shedding some pounds. Thanks to my sister I have found this website.
  • breakinfree
    Options
    Congrats on taking the first step - this site is awesome - I just joined today too! Less of me will be blogging tomorrow :flowerforyou:

Good luck!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    A friend told me about this site and it is the best thing I ever could have done was join here, I tell all my friends about it when they ask me how I am losing weight. I have been here since Decemeber 31st, but I officially started on New Years Day and I have already lost 13 pounds, but it not just that, I have way more energy than I did before I started.