Trying to lose 80 lbs!

Options
I'm trying to lose 80 lbs! And would love more friends to help me with the journey! I would love to support you as well! I will also be posting low calorie recipes and snack ideas! Add me!

Replies

• GuruBoy
    GuruBoy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 50 lbs
  • creisen
    creisen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose the same amount. I don't know how to add you, so if you can tell me how I gladly will.
  • WA_mama2
    WA_mama2 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I've lost 87, got 50ish left to go. My diary is public, feel free to add me!
  • CeeCee972015
    CeeCee972015 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
  • Galactic_Wilbo
    Galactic_Wilbo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! Just joined and am trying to get a few friends so we can help each other out! I'll send you a request!
  • JenniferPlus2
    JenniferPlus2 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I need friends too. I will support you. Add me. I am trying to lose 70lbs.
  • cannibalhunger
    cannibalhunger Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm trying for 50 pounds lost add me and we can help each other!
  • CeeCee972015
    Options
  • simplyluvNY
    simplyluvNY Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 50-70#. Feel free to add me. I need all the help I can get too.
  • CeeCee972015
    Options
  • jhabeck1
    jhabeck1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    @lhabeck23 I think this is the one you were telling me about today. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the posts and enter your reply down there. You could reintroduce yourself about looking for friends to help you here.

Everyone, my Dad and I are looking to lose weight and keep it off. Both of us have issues with the fluctuating ups and downs. @lhabeck23 is looking to lose 60 lbs and according to Gold's Gym, I could lose 49 lbs myself. I have issues because I am very muscular. I'm happy I lose inches but reading the scale doesn't give me much motivation.

Would some or all of you please add us to your group? We would appreciate it! Neither one of us can figure out how to do it from here unless they are in our contact list.

Thank you and hope you all have a good night!