Slow and steady friends :)

Options
2»

Replies

• cschnecks
    cschnecks Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've lost 15 lbs. Weigh 149 and am 5'2 and aiming for half pound a week which is doable. I don't weigh in often. Looking to loose 5 more pounds. I'm super active, workout with weights and some cardio and stay at 1600 calories a day. Slow and steady for sure but have plateau and it's kinda frustrating.

I hear ya! I feel like I lose then plateau for 1-2 weeks then lose. Can wait to hit double digits!!
  • skertz
    skertz Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Ooh ooh! Add me!!! Looking to lose 1 pound per week too!
  • cschnecks
    Options
    skertz wrote: »
    Ooh ooh! Add me!!! Looking to lose 1 pound per week too!

Sent!
  • BewitchedBelinda99
    BewitchedBelinda99 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I have mine set on 0.4 kgs a week so have my cals quite high too. I dont have an open diary though. I'm 44 from
    Brighton UK and anyone is welcome to add me. :blush:
  • jessiethe3rd
    jessiethe3rd Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    86 pounds down but body recomp and all up slow... Slow keeps it off... Add me.
  • MrsBAT
    MrsBAT Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I had a yo-yo thing going on for years because I was dropping 2lb a week, pushing myself too hard, feeling "bad" for having a piece of chocolate, etc., then I'd totally fall off the wagon while trying to let an injury heal or something. This time, I'm more concerned with actually being healthier, not just dropping weight as quickly as possible. I'm hoping to lose 1/2-1 pound a week this time, and so far so good. Anyone can add me :)
  • pztodd
    pztodd Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm a newbie here :) Looking to lose 1 to 2 lbs a week and overall 42 lbs. Last week was my first week - managed 4lbs. Woo hoo! But I'm setting myself realistic goals - it's not going to be 4 lbs every week. Slow and steady will get me there. By God it will!!!
    Please add me :)
  • Red5092
    Red5092 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I'm set to lose 1 lb per week, and I've lost 5.6 lbs in 4 weeks. I have 20 lbs to go!
  • CharleneD80
    CharleneD80 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm on an average 1-2 lbs a week , sometimes I don't lose
  • Linzon
    Linzon Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm eating at maintenance for another couple of weeks while recovering from knee surgery then back to .5-1lb/week :)
  • cschnecks
    Options
    Linzon wrote: »
    Feel free to add me! I'm eating at maintenance for another couple of weeks while recovering from knee surgery then back to .5-1lb/week :)

Sorry to hear about the surgery but glad you're on the mend!