I told my crush...

Options
KwaziiNeko
KwaziiNeko Posts: 74 Member
That I like her, she's okay with me having a crush on her...but I think she friend zoned me. I can't tell....
I'm so bad at talking to people because I'm so awkward and weird!
She's really really cool, geeky shaved head hipster with amazing eyes and she's a country girl which is awesome!
I love listening to her and being around her!
What should I do?
Should I ask her out on a date?
I want to see finding dory and she wants to as well...but she lives a few towns away.
Should we meet? Should I pick her up?

Replies

• KwaziiNeko
    KwaziiNeko Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Gosh I'm sweating and shaking
    I'm not cool enough for her
    She's going to say no
  • JUiCY_KiSS
    JUiCY_KiSS Posts: 8,512 Member
    Options
    If she said she likes you as a friend then you should respect that and not push imo. Did she say that? I'm sure if her feelings change then you will know.
  • jessiethe3rd
    jessiethe3rd Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Chill out and ask her to the movies.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    You told her you like her... she didn't say the same back...

Friend zone.
  • danhib
    danhib Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Do you think you could just stick to being friends with her? Maybe ask her what she thinks of you. Maybe she's nervous too? Life's too short, if you really like her go for it. If you never ask you'll probably regret it. I was really good friends with a girl who I really liked & thought she liked me. She wasn't interested in me in that way. We both went different ways but I'm glad I tried. Best of luck to you
  • kdtesoriero
    kdtesoriero Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I think it was very brave of you to tell her. I don't have the courage to tell my crush my feelings for him. Relax and see where it goes.
  • magicpickles
    magicpickles Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Was she definately a lesbian? (assuming that is you, a female, in the picture)
  • magicpickles
    magicpickles Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    KwaziiNeko wrote: »
    That I like her, she's okay with me having a crush on her...but I think she friend zoned me. I can't tell....
    I'm so bad at talking to people because I'm so awkward and weird!
    She's really really cool, geeky shaved head hipster with amazing eyes and she's a country girl which is awesome!
    I love listening to her and being around her!
    What should I do?
    Should I ask her out on a date?
    I want to see finding dory and she wants to as well...but she lives a few towns away.
    Should we meet? Should I pick her up?

How did this end?