DDP yoga!!

Options
I've just got my DDP yoga set and I'm looking forward to starting it, I'm just wondering if anyone else has used it and what your results where like! What effects did it have and has it helped you lose weight?

Replies

• krlhelsing342
    krlhelsing342 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have just started the program myself. I've finished week one. Let me know what you think when you get started. I haven't done my first weekly weigh in, but I am interested to see the results. Keep me posted on your progress. Good Luck!!
  • Sassie_Lassie
    Sassie_Lassie Posts: 140 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I have it and I did it a year or so ago. I did drop inches from it and got a lot more flexible. I can't really say that I lost weight though (I'll admit that I didn't really pay attention to that). My husband needs to do some kind of yoga so I plan on getting back into it with him along with the other stuff I do.

I liked it.
  • lisad1971
    lisad1971 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I downloaded the app and just started yesterday with the Diamond Dozen. So far, so good!
  • MrSJWinship
    MrSJWinship Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have been looking at it, is it fun? i mean Exercise as a base level is work. But i am looking for something fun.
  • Caroledeegee
    Caroledeegee Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My CD's are in the mail. I'll be taking my starting pictures today. Really looking forward to this. Are you doing the nutrition plan too?
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    It's a good workout. I found the best parts of it to be the increased flexibility and balance.
  • PattyGagne66
    PattyGagne66 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My Ddp should arrive this Sat, how are you guys doing with it?