Fitbit

Options
Just got a new fit bit looking for friends

Replies

• stuj79
    stuj79 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Which one did you get? I'm definitely considering getting the Fitbit Charge HR but wondering which one would be best.
  • Red5092
    Red5092 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I have the Fitbit Blaze. You can add me if you like. Shart5092@gmail.com
  • missourinurse
    missourinurse Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I just got the Alta last week. Add me if you wish.
  • yaboyboyQ
    yaboyboyQ Posts: 7 Member
    Options
  • lifeandleaves
    lifeandleaves Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have the Charge HR. Being able to track my heart rate is huge for me as I prefer this to distance, being a heavy gym user rather than distance athlete.

My only gripe is that the wristband on the HR can't be changed like on other models so I'm stuck with purple "for life" (at least the life of the product). If you can get on that has a changeable wristband you might be better able to coordinate. Otherwise, the HR is good for the average Joe who uses the gym. If you do more distance, then the higher range fitbit models, Garmin or other GPS-enabled type devices are better.
  • chrislee1628
    chrislee1628 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Got the Fitbit one, add away
  • TehLaughingDog
    TehLaughingDog Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    stuj79 wrote: »
    Which one did you get? I'm definitely considering getting the Fitbit Charge HR but wondering which one would be best.

I considered the charge HR but there are a few things that sold me on the blaze. First is the bands being interchangeable since I've read a lot of reviews about the charge's bands eventually breaking. The blaze offers HR monitoring same as the charge but many reviews have stated the blaze is very reliable on its accuracy for your HR. Both are water resistant but not water proof. And a big stand out feature is that the charge identifies workouts and activities. So it can recognize if you're in the gym working out (lifting, running, whatever that is stationary) or it can also recognize working out outside connecting to GPS using your phone which will give you a map of your route for cycling, running, hiking, etc.

I compared to the surge too but it's too unreliable from reviews and anything else didn't offer a HR monitor so I didn't even look at them.
  • kolias14
    kolias14 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just got the blaze!!! Tk_sports@hotmail.com