Breaking 200...

Options
Wynterbourne
Wynterbourne Posts: 2,203 Member
I got on the scale this morning. 198.6 lbs. I'm 43 years old and this is only the second time in my adult life that I've been below 200. The last time was in 2011 and I got down to 191, but then fell off (and stayed off) the wagon due to unexpected events. I'm now down 82.8 lbs in 47 weeks. I still have around 60 lbs to go, but I nearly cried seeing that number even with so far left to go. For the first time in my adult life, after many attempts, I feel like I might finally make it. I almost feel silly being so emotional about it. I've never had any weight related health issues, even being so heavy this time around. I've never had mobility issues. It did prevent me from wearing the clothes I wanted. It did keep me from owning a swimsuit for about 15 years. It kept me from amusement park/fair rides because I was too scared that I would be turned away. Compared to people with health related issues, these 'issues' are nothing, but I still almost cried. I feel so happy, yet I almost feel guilty for being happy. Thanks for "listening", I just needed to get that off my chest.

10382200.png

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Stay on that fricken wagon! You got this :)
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Yahoo!!! You should be so proud of your hard work.
  • GeorgiaM2015
    GeorgiaM2015 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I bet that was an awesome feeling! :)
  • mommazach
    mommazach Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Amazing success. WTG. Keep doing what you have been and be proud of the work you have done. Just a little perspective. You have officially lost the same about as a my son weighed in 4th grade at 10 years old.
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Well done! I know just how you feel. Great work on making it this far. You'll make it the rest of the way! You can do it!!
  • Wynterbourne
    Options
    Thanks guys.
  • lenoresdream
    lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You can do this, you've come so far! PS I love your whovian themed pounds lost tracker!

How does one change that?
  • littlewomensmom
    littlewomensmom Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you! I will cry, throw a party, call everyone I know. I haven't been under 200 for 26 years. You did it!! Absolutely mind blowing amazing!
  • AngelinaB_
    AngelinaB_ Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Congrats for believing in yourself and for a job well done! Don't fall again off the wagon!
  • AngelinaB_
    AngelinaB_ Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    @littlewomensmom you will do it too!
  • TheHappyLoser
    TheHappyLoser Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you. I can't wait to be where you are right now. Congratulations, you inspire me.
  • merflan
    merflan Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I don't think those are little things, those are little things that add up every day to be a big thing. Congratulations. 198 is my current goal, its not easy so you should be very proud of yourself
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    That is a huge deal that you broke 200... Congrats!!!! I am in the same boat so I know how hard it is. Keep going-you will make it this time!!! Thanks for sharing-I just started again and have a long way to go as well-but thanks to you-I know that I can do it too..... B)
  • Dove0804
    Dove0804 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hope I'll be making my own post like this next week- I was 200.6 lbs this morning!
    Go ahead and cry those happy tears. Dance around and be excited! I'll join you in onederland soon <3
  • Wynterbourne
    edited June 2016
    Options
    PS I love your whovian themed pounds lost tracker!

How does one change that?

Go here: myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker/create

Choose the second option, Personalize. And you can change the photo.
  • pambella1
    pambella1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, Congratulations!!! I can't wait to be in "one - derland". It's been 21 years since I've been there. Enjoy your body, go out and shop!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    Great job beautiful!!
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Options
    welcome to Onederland. Good job. What you are doing WORKS. Keep at it.
  • Konigboy
    Konigboy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I can't wait to get to that point. Honestly don't remember when the last time was, maybe 25 years ago? I have about 16 lbs to reach it. Fingers crossed I'll make it. Good job amd good luck to your goal.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!