I love this site!

Options
I joined over a week ago and I must say, this is the best site ever. It is so easy and very eye opening.:love:

Replies

• rpettway
    Options
    I joined over a week ago and I must say, this is the best site ever. It is so easy and very eye opening.:love:
  • MisoSoup79
    Options
    I'm with you! I'm addicted to this site and it has been working well for me!
  • berrypatchdesigns
    Options
    This site keeps me in check, as long as I stay honest with myself! I love the support!
  • jennlos
    jennlos Posts: 200
    Options
    I agree it can be very addictive. I get on constantly to log in my food so I watch what I eat and don't go overboard. :smile:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Yep! My new addiction.:bigsmile: Anytime I need help or encouragement I just come here and someone always helps. I find it is my anti-food kinda like an anti-drug :laugh: It puts me above the influence of refined carbs and sugar!:happy: The food diary is much easier and faster to use than the others I've tried and I like that you can see foods others have entered so I rarely have to enter a product I eat, just check the nutrition info and viola! :drinker:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Welcome!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    A friend told me about this site and it is the best thing I ever could have done was join here, I tell all my friends about it when they ask me how I am losing weight. I have been here since Decemeber 31st, but I officially started on New Years Day and I have already lost 13 pounds, but it not just that, I have way more energy than I did before I started.