Any suggestions

Options
josephbrody
josephbrody Posts: 6 Member
edited June 2016 in Fitness and Exercise
Im a month into my new job and i keep straining my rhomboid/scapula area and i went to get a few messages to heal it and i want to start going to a gym . I have been working out from home or do my jogging outside, but since my new job started i think i need to strengthen my upper back area since im relizing i need to adapt to my new situation, so any suggestions for upper back exercise machines that focus on my problem areas since i constantly use my upper back on my new job.

Replies

• Rushbrook60
    Rushbrook60 Posts: 95 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    At my gym, there are plenty of weight machines that isolate your back muscles. You may find that going to the gym will start off your strengthening rather than trying to strengthen up to go to the gym (if that makes sense). Maybe ask one of the personal trainers for some tips and advice so you know where to start so as to avoid injury.

My abilities have grown incredibly just by having gone to the gym and persisting. I found I actually love going to the gym now.
  • josephbrody
    josephbrody Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    thanks for your time and advice
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Barbell or dumbbell bent over rows, cable rows, lat pulldowns, and chinups/pull ups.