What can you wear now?

Options

Replies

• LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Can't believe the clothing that fits me now that i couldn't wear in December and January.

It's mostly from my closet; all of the size 6 pants fit plus a lot of the size 4's.
  • ItsyBitsy246
    ItsyBitsy246 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    The same sports tanktop that I first wore 14 lbs. ago, except now it fits more comfortably! Small victory, but I'll take it. :)
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    I want to buy a bikini for the first time since I was 14. But at 37 I might be too old.
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,709 Member
    Options
    tomteboda wrote: »
    I want to buy a bikini for the first time since I was 14. But at 37 I might be too old.

What???!!! NO! Hardly old and you'd look great in a bikini! Try on different styles and sizes until you find something you're comfortable in.
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    Thank you all. I'm springing for a bikini with a bra - sized top!
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    tomteboda wrote: »
    Thank you all. I'm springing for a bikini with a bra - sized top!

Woohoo! Go for it! :)
  • lizzy_satellite
    lizzy_satellite Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Sleeveless tops, blue jeans (I always felt conspicuous in anything but black), bikinis, pencil skirts and long boots - I love my choices now! I find myself steering clear of baggy t-shirts because my waist is so much smaller, I have a flat stomach now, and fitted stuff looks better. Anything that depends on boobs to hold it up is a total no-go area, though.