Looking for Help

Options
Greetings all. I am looking for a motivational and support group to add as friends so that we may be able to help and encourage each other. I know I need more help. I am a very busy person who works full time plus go to school (college) year-round. When do I ever have time to get a workout in or to cook something that is healthy? What is healthy and what isn't? What is good and what's is bad? Seems obvious right? I love tips and tricks. I am looking to lose about 50+ pounds. Is anyone able to help?

Replies

• stacysjourney
    stacysjourney Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend if you want. My goal is 60 pounds.
  • qu1che
    qu1che Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well! I'm in the same boat...full time job and college. looking to lose 70lbs. This will be my "day one" yet again...but what helps me is to look at this as "one day at a time." yes I have long-term goals, but I have to take care of myself right now, this day. one day at a time, and we'll get there.
  • alkav1
    alkav1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I am also looking for support in this challenge! It is hard but I know with accountability and friends, it can be easier!
  • mizhawk85
    mizhawk85 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm working 2 jobs, 7 days a week right now. Busy busy busy. You can add me!