Need mfp friends!

Options
I'm trying to build my support group and stay motivated on my journey! I'm down 65 lbs since September 2015 and have an approximate goal of an additional 75 more to loose. Looking to surround myself with success!

Replies

• jenhasit
    jenhasit Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I'm only 25% of the way to my first 100 lbs (total goal is 165) but I'd be happy to support and be supported :)
  • JenniferPlus2
    JenniferPlus2 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Add me too. I need friends for motivation!
  • stacysjourney
    stacysjourney Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for more friends too
  • alkav1
    alkav1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm trying to build up some support as well
  • crazymommy5
    crazymommy5 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I log daily and I'm a very supportive friend. <3 Please add me if you are the same.
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    Add me! Just had my 900 day-iversary! I'm here everyday, folks! :smiley:
  • arijo377
    arijo377 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me!
  • KieshawnMiddleton
    KieshawnMiddleton Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I'm taking a serious step in getting healthy. Feel free to add me as well! All are welcome!
  • TheNewAdventuresofDanni
    Options
    I fell off the wagon about 2 years ago (after losing about 60 pounds) I have gained 10 back but am trying really hard to get back on track!
  • Jeannie4546
    Jeannie4546 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me!!
  • alphastarz
    alphastarz Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Down about 70 with about 45 to go myself. Would like more friends and support as well. Feel free to add me!
  • smithlunasco
    smithlunasco Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Need friends on here to help motivate me. I recently had a baby and having a hard time losing the weight
  • 1971MLJ
    1971MLJ Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Happy to have new friends. I've been in maintenance for 2 years but looking to start dropping some bodyfat in time for a big holiday later in the year.
  • BiggDaddy58
    BiggDaddy58 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Anyone who wants some encouragement..feel free to add me too! I am down a bit over 50 pounds since Feb 29th.

c8rl09le8cb4.jpg