Women with 50-100+ lbs to lose?!

Options

Replies

edited June 2016
    Options
    Does it count if I only have 40 ish pounds to lose?

SW - 150
    GW - 110 ish

Love some support and I'd be sure to support you as well! I'm going to definitely track my food and exercise every day. Summer's coming, and it's practically here! It's go time! LOL
  • NicCox2014
    NicCox2014 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for all the help and support I can get! Please add me!

SW: 371
    CW:368
    GW:200 (then when I get here... I'll set another goal)
  • NicCox2014
    NicCox2014 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Is there already a group established on MFP? If so, I want in!
  • LostSoul83
    LostSoul83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there i would love if ppl would add me... i would love to add ppl for support and who i can help support as well
    Sw 335
    Cw 335 just started today
    Gw 200
    Thanks everyone for ur time
  • Raechie71
    Raechie71 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need to lose atleast 50.
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I'm with you.
    SW: 331
    Current: 224
    Goal: 165
    I'm more than halfway through my goal but I still have about 60 more lbs to lose.
  • hnstotler
    hnstotler Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I started at 300 lb even, 224 lb this morning, have another 70ish to go!!
  • candicemorrow
    candicemorrow Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Mbusser13 wrote: »
    I have been back and forth with my weight and i just reach my highest so far. I easilly lose motivation.I think we can help each other out

I totally understand. I have problems staying motivated as well. Best of luck to you.
  • melaniehubbard
    melaniehubbard Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Please add me
    Hw272
    Sw252.4
    Cw238
    I have 90 to loose but I'll start with 50 as a first goal
  • jamebar2015
    jamebar2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been on my diet for 3 wks and i have lost 13lbs so far i started at 228lbs and my goal weight is to be down to 140 lbs.
  • cheers2012
    cheers2012 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    All you ladies can add me. I have about 50 pounds to lose and I need support to stay motivated!! I'm so terrible at logging my food, struggling to exercise daily...I am making MFP a habit though and focused on baby steps toward lifestyle changes.
    Start: 198
    Current: 194.5 after first week :)
  • MaddiesWeightLoss101
    Options
    Hello! I have about 100 lbs to lose. :smile:
  • MonsterNielsen
    MonsterNielsen Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I need to lose about half of me. I am sick of being 31 years old and feeling like I am in my late 50s-early 60s.
    SW - 304
    CW -308 (somehow I gained 4 lbs after starting a gym routine, now I am adding diet changes)
    GW - 160-170 (what I weighed at the end of hugs hoop and I loved my body then just didn't realize it)
    Mini GW - 299 (to be under 300 again!)
  • M6MW
    M6MW Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Definitely in this category, just starting out as well,could use friendly support, I am 248 & I would like to loose around 110 lbs,long way to go ugh, but am on my way
  • Officially_Rosey
    Officially_Rosey Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    hdatres wrote: »
    I'm looking to loose 100 lbs in s year
    Current and highest 275
    Goal:175
    According to wight chart I'm as post to weigh 135 because I'm 5'5" .
    I've been doing this for 45 days with calorie intake of 1300 a day and haven't lost any weight yet!!!! Gerrrrr!!!!

Are you using a food scale to weigh your food accurately? It may be that you're eating more calories than you realise. I noticed that when I used to guesstimate the weight of certain foods I was completely off the actual amount, sizes/portions can be deceiving.
  • itskazzsjourney
    itskazzsjourney Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 125 pounds. Happy to support :) Feel free to add me :)
  • wewie0
    wewie0 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all - realise this post was a little while ago. I've got a bit to loose. But I am determined this time. Anyone doing any challenges or happy to add me as encouragement. I am more motivated when others losing weight too so would appreciate.
    Look forward to hearing from you
    Wends

Currently 217
    Need to loose 91
    Goal 126
  • willis84
    willis84 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'll join you ladies!!!
    SW 190
    CW 185
    GW 140
  • boydmist
    boydmist Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thinking im hitting a plateau and cant figure out how to get past it. Any ideas ladies?
  • kcraig6207
    kcraig6207 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me!
    SW: 270
    CW: 194
    GW: 140ish

I've found the biggest thing is to be patient and log everything accurately. The first 40 or so pounds I lost, I did just by logging everything and a lot of estimation. Then I bought a food scale and started weighing all solids and measuring liquids (when I'm at home at least). It truly does make a difference. I also lost about 50 pounds through diet alone - I just followed what MFP gave me. Now I've added exercise mostly for health and fitness...I also like that it does give me more calories to play with since mine have steadily decreased. Just be consistent and honest in your logging and you will succeed!