Stuck

Options
I can't lose these last 10 pounds of fat on my upper body. Been very patient but now sort of getting discouraged. Started at 194 last Nov. Now at 160. When I first started I made the mistake of doing only cardio and going vegetarian, which left me eating mostly carbs and losing not only fat but muscle as well now I've been tracking macros and hitting the gym for a while now but still not much change in the upper body area.
t5y0dru0otcn.jpg

Replies

• dr100
    dr100 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
  • dr100
    edited June 2016
    Options
  • dlkfox
    dlkfox Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    A weight lifter will be able to give you advice on your upper body composition.

As for that last ten pounds, you'll need to be very patient. Often any water weight will mask a loss any given week. Make sure your logging is tight as there is little room for error at this stage.

Congratulations on your loss so far!
  • dr100
    Options
    Thanks!
  • dr100
    Options
    dlkfox wrote: »
    A weight lifter will be able to give you advice on your upper body composition.

As for that last ten pounds, you'll need to be very patient. Often any water weight will mask a loss any given week. Make sure your logging is tight as there is little room for error at this stage.

Congratulations on your loss so far!

Thanks!
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,209 Member
    Options
    Two suggestions that should help:
    1: Search the forum for "weight loss flow chart", which explains the reasons for being stuck
    2: Follow a full-body strength training program designed by a pro (not yourself) and lift heavy. :+1: