Job offer - Cabin Boy

Options
Galathea
Galathea Posts: 420 Member
Some of you might have noticed that there's a "Row the world"-challenge going on.
Teams of 15 people row the world in their ships.
Noooooow, we are a ship of 15 stunning hot girls, going for winning this challenge. =^_^=

And here's the deal: Although we girls know how to have fun, it can get very ... uhm ... lonely on the high sea. So we are looking for a cabin boy to help us out. ... ... ...

Heck, get your mind out of the gutter. Not THAT way!!!!! :tongue:

What's required?

1.) well, you should be male. We are already 15 girls and this job is for a cabin BOY.
2.) you should know how to rub sun milk on a back. The closer we get to the equator, the more important this will become. But we are willing to help you train your skill on this one. :laugh:
3.) You should know how to do laundry. Since we girls will be busy all the time with rowing our butts off, we will need fresh towels. And someone has to wash them.
4.) You should be able to mix alcohol-free, low calorie cocktails. We can't row 24/7, and a nice, cold drink in the evening while chilling on the observation deck will help us to recover.
5.) Massage skills are a must! Rowing can cause muscle tension and someone has to help us girls to get rid of them.
6.) You should support and motivate us as much as you can. How you do that ... well ... use your imagination! The more creative you are, the better.
ATTENTION: You are NOT supposed to row with us. (Seriously, never EVER let a man do a job a woman can do so much better! :devil: )

What you get in return?

Seriously, what could be better than being the only male person on a ship with stunning women? Do you really need more?
Ok ... ok ... how about this? You will get 15 new friends, trying to motivate you on your own journey as much as you motivate us. You will get a lot of fun and laughs, since we are simply hilarious. And you will be a part of a group that sticks together to reach their goals.
Oh, and did I mention you will be the only rooster in the yard? :smooched:

Well, whoever is interested for this position contact me or jagrib0112 (she's the captain, so you should be very nice to her).

If more than one person applies, ... uhm ... we will do a vocational testing. :devil:

Good luck!

Replies

• KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    LMAO!!! You are awesome!! What a brilliant idea!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Come on, Boys! Bring it!
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I think my team would be pissed if I jumped ship, but damn thats a tempting offer!!
  • rea1980
    rea1980 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I've always wondered what life at sea would be like. Where do I sign up for this job?
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Pretty sure you don't know what you'll be missing, Pelly! Totally your loss!
  • Galathea
    Options
    Pretty sure you don't know what you'll be missing, Pelly! Totally your loss!

Haha, soooo his loss! ROFL
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    That is so funny and you are very entertaining! How did I miss the ship?
  • dontstopnow
    dontstopnow Posts: 152
    Options
    hahahahaha!! omg this post is perfect, i love my team!
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    I'm rather surprised that there isn't a better turnout...I mean, this is a pretty sweet deal for the men! Seriously, who wouldn't want to be the cabin boy for 15 beautiful women??? :laugh:
  • Galathea
    Options
    Maybe I put it in the wrong forum and they don't take us serious. *pouts*
    "Motivation and Support" could have been a better place, but I really thought I would get us some attention here. LOL
    At least chances are damned good for rea1980 now. He sent me an application and I have to admit it looks good. Bwahahahaha!
  • nburns325
    nburns325 Posts: 174
    Options
    You girls are awesome, we are going to kick butt!! I LOVE THIS POST! And maybe we should post the topic all over the place, haha!
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Some of you might have noticed that there's a "Row the world"-challenge going on.
    Teams of 15 people row the world in their ships.
    Noooooow, we are a ship of 15 stunning hot girls, going for winning this challenge. =^_^=

And here's the deal: Although we girls know how to have fun, it can get very ... uhm ... lonely on the high sea. So we are looking for a cabin boy to help us out. ... ... ...

Heck, get your mind out of the gutter. Not THAT way!!!!! :tongue:

What's required?

1.) well, you should be male. We are already 15 girls and this job is for a cabin BOY.
    2.) you should know how to rub sun milk on a back. The closer we get to the equator, the more important this will become. But we are willing to help you train your skill on this one. :laugh:
    3.) You should know how to do laundry. Since we girls will be busy all the time with rowing our butts off, we will need fresh towels. And someone has to wash them.
    4.) You should be able to mix alcohol-free, low calorie cocktails. We can't row 24/7, and a nice, cold drink in the evening while chilling on the observation deck will help us to recover.
    5.) Massage skills are a must! Rowing can cause muscle tension and someone has to help us girls to get rid of them.
    6.) You should support and motivate us as much as you can. How you do that ... well ... use your imagination! The more creative you are, the better.
    ATTENTION: You are NOT supposed to row with us. (Seriously, never EVER let a man do a job a woman can do so much better! :devil: )

What you get in return?

Seriously, what could be better than being the only male person on a ship with stunning women? Do you really need more?
    Ok ... ok ... how about this? You will get 15 new friends, trying to motivate you on your own journey as much as you motivate us. You will get a lot of fun and laughs, since we are simply hilarious. And you will be a part of a group that sticks together to reach their goals.
    Oh, and did I mention you will be the only rooster in the yard? :smooched:

Well, whoever is interested for this position contact me or jagrib0112 (she's the captain, so you should be very nice to her).

If more than one person applies, ... uhm ... we will do a vocational testing. :devil:

Good luck!

Here's my Resume:

-I can bring my own massage table and I am Licensed Massage Therapist.

-I am an excellent, innovative Chef that can prepare a meal for the masses or an intimate dinner for two.

-I have years of experience as a bodyguard and Martial Arts Instructor. You will always be protected when we are in Port.

-I'm older, steady and able to perform for long periods of time.

-I'm spayed and disease-free.

-I am orally fixated.

-With my shiny bald head, you will love to look down at your reflection and witness the satisfied look on your own face.

-I can provide references and I am available to start immediately.

Please verify employment acceptance by return message.
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :smokin:

This is the best thread I've seen all day.
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Maybe I put it in the wrong forum and they don't take us serious. *pouts*
    "Motivation and Support" could have been a better place, but I really thought I would get us some attention here. LOL
    At least chances are damned good for rea1980 now. He sent me an application and I have to admit it looks good. Bwahahahaha!

Do share with the rest of the class! lol!
  • nburns325
    nburns325 Posts: 174
    Options
    ooooh RoadDog... LOVE your application... this is going to get interesting!!! :)
  • michelle_eiz
    michelle_eiz Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    OMG! Love it!
  • Galathea
    Options
    as a kitten I have a personal interest in keeping our ship dog-free. =^_^=

But, heck, for RoadDog I would make an exception.
    A massage therapist, a material arts instructor and BALD HEAD! Gosh, I'm in love. :smooched: *puuuurrrrrrrs*
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    A massage therapist, a material arts instructor and BALD HEAD! Gosh, I'm in love. :smooched: *puuuurrrrrrrs*

Right??? I'm lovin the bald head, too!!!! I dunno, sounds like rea1980 has got some strong competition!!!!!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    I want the job. Why would you ever need any man but this cowboy?
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Ooooh! Fun! Competition!!! :happy:

So, SoldierDad - why should we elect you as our cabin boy?? DogDude has some pretty serious credentials...:wink:
  • Galathea
    Options
    I want the job. Why would you ever need any man but this cowboy?

oh YES! I was waiting for this!!!!
    He gets my vote. Nobody can compare with this cowboy (although I have to admit I don't know how good his massage skills are ROFL) :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :laugh:

Actually I'm thinking it wouldn't be so wrong to hire two cabin boys. I mean ... 15 girls? Could be a bit much for only one. :devil:

Or maybe I'm just greedy. :embarassed: