Successful 1st week! Looking for similar weight loss buddies!

Options
Hi, I'm Amy. I've been a up and downer all my life. My weight gain is usually brought on times of change, such as adjusting to my brother passing away when I was twelve, adjusting to college, adjusting to a new job and motherhood, adjusting to turmoil at work with my supposed best friend. 10 years ago I lost 109 lbs and kept it off for 5 years before it started sneaking up on me again and I just let it take over. You know the time when you literally don't care that you're eating burgers, fries, chocolate shakes, Oreos, Doritos and not counting one calorie also not getting any exercise at all, not even walking - all because I didn't want to! All because I was miserable at my old company and to get away from an awful former friend and a horrible manager I went to a great company and a great position with awesome people, but still struggled because I miss my old coworkers and friends because I'm an not in the same city as I used to be so I don't get to see them at all. Well I think I've finally reached the point of not wallowing in self pity ( it was a long wallow 3 years!) i think I'm ready to do it and lose the 88 lbs I need to! If you are ready too let me get a hell yeah!

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,222 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • Lorny01
    Lorny01 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey add me, looking for friends too. Looking to lose 100 pounds as my beginning goal
  • IndyTexas
    IndyTexas Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome!