• jaedizzle01
    jaedizzle01 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I think a midnight snack would be awesome. Lol but it won't happen
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    To sleep.
    And my son to miraculously not have a cold in the morning so he can see my dad
  • jaedizzle01
    Options
    I want my husband! Either me travel to him or he travels to me. Either way I just wanna love on him and tell him how grateful I am to be apart of his life! :(

Omg, now you have my missing my husband too.... :(
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    I want my husband! Either me travel to him or he travels to me. Either way I just wanna love on him and tell him how grateful I am to be apart of his life! :(

Well that makes three of us ladies. Mines on the road till late tomorrow. :(

• jaedizzle01
    Options
    jajomo0118 wrote: »

That sucks, at least you'll see him soon. I don't know the next time I'll see my husband, whenever we figure out how to get me back home I suppose
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    Go somewhere

Where?

Anywhere
  • Officially_Rosey
    Officially_Rosey Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    To already be at my goal weight (that's what I want right now).
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options

That sucks, at least you'll see him soon. I don't know the next time I'll see my husband, whenever we figure out how to get me back home I suppose

Oh my that really really sucks! I hope you can find a way sooner than later!
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    Dance
  • jaedizzle01
    Options

Oh my that really really sucks! I hope you can find a way sooner than later!

We shall see. I hope so too. If not, I'll just keep blowing up his phone. Lol
  • hittingitonemoretime
    hittingitonemoretime Posts: 7,615 Member
    Options
    Someome who actually means what they say
  • robbfolz
    robbfolz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    To be off today, feet up with a cocktail and a cigar watching the US open. I'm very specific in my needs lol
  • hittingitonemoretime
    hittingitonemoretime Posts: 7,615 Member
    Options
    robbfolz wrote: »
    To be off today, feet up with a cocktail and a cigar watching the US open. I'm very specific in my needs lol

Who works on a sunday??? Lol i thought i worked alot
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    robbfolz wrote: »

US Open golf?
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,619 Member
    Options
    A long holiday, by myself, in a beautiful country.
  • fireguy262
    fireguy262 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    bacon, egg, and cheese on a toasted everything bagel.....and sleep