apron belly success

Options
those who had an "apron" belly from being pregnant, any success on getting rid of it or at least minimizing it? show pics? thank you!

Replies

• traceyc83
    traceyc83 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I've had 2 c-sections and large babies so my belly is pretty messy. I'm down 50lbs and mine has shrunk quite a bit. I still have at least 20lbs to go so I still have time to get it even smaller. I don't think I'll ever have a nice looking tummy but at least pants are fitting me in the bum and the belly now. Sorry I don't have pics.
  • momofamadhouse
    momofamadhouse Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I want to see too. I'm more worried about my skin being really sensitive (I've had 4 C-sections) when I start wearing jeans again.
  • mommyofanangelboy
    mommyofanangelboy Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing! you look great!
  • hamo1987
    hamo1987 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    http://bikinibodymommy.com/2012/11/14/top-5-favorite-ab-moves-nutrition-tips/

I have been doing these and they seem to work and can be done in the comfort of your home
  • CaliforniaAJ
    CaliforniaAJ Posts: 196 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Good god shgreenw! I want those abs!

hamo1987, I have bookmarked that page to add to my workout schedule :-) Thanks!
  • mommyofanangelboy
    mommyofanangelboy Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!