Face fat , gone ?!?!! First ever NSV that i've noticed.

Options
2»

Replies

• kailyamie
    kailyamie Posts: 130
    Options
    You can totally see the difference! On another note - you and I have the same hair and eye color LOL we could totally be sisters. haha :p Fantastic job!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Wow! I can't believe 14 lbs makes THAT much of a difference. Lucky you!
  • EmsyLou77
    EmsyLou77 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    That's incredible, you look like a different person!

Oh and you have beautiful eyes! :smile:
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    You're stunning! Great work!
  • soonersgirl
    soonersgirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    wow...that is awesome!!! so pretty :)
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I had the same NSV today! :) I know how you're feeling. I've lost 17.4lbs so far and feel great. It's so nice to see the difference in my face!!! GREAT JOB... you look beautiful!

2zq76kg.jpg
  • CherrySunday
    CherrySunday Posts: 301
    Options
    You were cute then, and even more beautiful now! Nice job!
  • GvMeSmthn2Lstn2
    Options
    You look great! I've had the same NSV not too long ago. I'm 21 years old and have always been overweight with a baby face, causing me to look like I'm 15 since I was, well, fifteen. One I'm in the bathroom, I look in the mirror and low and behold there is a hint of a cheekbone on my face!!! I still don't quite look my age, but I couldn't help getting a photo of my little cheekbone line :P

I'd post it but I don't know how haha

CONGRATS!!! You're gorgeous in both photos :)
  • TimTamGirl
    TimTamGirl Posts: 20
    Options
    You look just amazing. Such a big difference to the overall shape of your face - WOW.

I too am looking forward to welcoming back my single chin and my cheek bones. Also, those two small bumps (clavical?) at the base of the neck. Oh, how I have missed them :sad:
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    this is a great start
  • lmpowell21fla
    Options
    You look beautiful. Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!