Atlanta, Ga Zumba

Options
Does anyone know of a good Zumba class in the Atlanta, Ga area? I'm in Loganville so I'm on the east side of Atlanta in Gwinnett county near Snellville, Lawrenceville, and Grayson.

Replies

• GvMeSmthn2Lstn2
    Options
    I'm from Georgia! I live in Newton. I got to an Anytime Fitness. I've been to Zumba once. It was hard but I do want to go again. I'm not the best dancer but I don't like when things defeat me! But I havne't had time

ANYWAY! It's a good class and if they're all the locations are roughly the same, they have the class I think at least 3 times a week. That is one energetic woman too!!! The Newton location is their largest building so I don't know what other locations have, class wise.

they also have yoga with I love and step aerobics and they're about to start a sexy dance class.. i don't know if I feel sexy enough for that though.
  • Ambeltz2016
    Ambeltz2016 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I've personally used the zumba for the wii, and I love it!!!!
  • atldrew
    atldrew Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    There is a one for the wii??? Awesome! I wouldn't want to dance in front if other people but hear it is a great workout.
  • Kerseygeek
    Kerseygeek Posts: 225
    Options
    For now I'm using some videos on youtube that are great.
  • moochyesh
    moochyesh Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I make my bf go into our room when im playing zumba =P i dont like dancing in-front of others also