my name is Miriam and I am new to the community I want to ask how do you lose weight on the weekend

Options
On weekends I do not do anyway exercise through the week day I do 20 minutes on the treadmill and 20 minutes on the bike I can't do too much exercise because I have a heart condition , my calorie count is 1300 and 55 calories and I want to know on the weekend I do not do exercise but I do have my Garmin Vivo smart bracelet around my arm that track my steps each day but sometimes on the weekdays I am too tired to do any exercise I need to know if anybody is out there in the community that is like me I've been a diabetic for 26 years and I'm taking insulin and I'm about ready to get on the insulin pump and I'm am so happy about that I am watching my calories and I have been logging my food down Faithfully for I believe almost a month so I am new to the community so if anybody can help me I will be very appreciated if anybody want to tell me how do I continue to lose weight without exercising on the days when I can't exercise that's what I need to know and I think you for whoever answer my question thanks y'all.

Replies

• tryett
    tryett Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I log my food just like during week. On weekends I tend to be a little more active since I have a desk job but that is the only difference.
  • leilaaitch
    leilaaitch Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Eat healthily and stay true to your calorie goal, I manage to stay on or under my goal (1200) every day regardless of wether I'm at work or not and I honestly do very little proper exercise on any day of the week.
  • Amrik10
    Amrik10 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    As long as you stick to your calorie count then on the weekend your body can rest. I think you are doing a excellent job considering you have been a diabetic for so long. The medication can make you tired but stick to what you are doing and all should be well.
  • mlizzy3301
    mlizzy3301 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much you've been a great help and the information was very very helpful!!!!!!
  • mlizzy3301
    Options
    Thank you so much for your information it was very helpful and it is very good to know that you don't really have to do so much exercise that you Fallout so thank you so much!!!!
  • mlizzy3301
    Options
    Thank you so much for your input and as you said you have a desk job as far my health problem I cannot get up as much as I like and move as I used to so it's kind of like having a desk job but thank you for telling me that your information that you've given me has been very helpful thank you so much!!!!!