Endomorphic men who lift weights...

Options
I posted this elsewhere and I apologise. Here's the message:

"To briefly introduce myself...

I'm 28, male, from London. Recently given up milk and booze (milk made me obese. I ain't kiddin') and have dropped from 220lbs to 206lbs since early May lifting weights and rowing. Now I feel eased into it it's time to diversify and hike up the pressure.

I'm looking for some kind souls who have transformed/are transforming an endomorphic body into a brick sh*thouse and can offer some advice or encouragement whenever they have the time. I have determination and OCD. Watching my progress should be entertaining, at least. So, add me, or comment, and thanks in advance.

Regards,

Bill

P.S. I have a pretty bad knee and squats and running are out of the question.

P.P.S. I'm a trained Michelin-starred chef who can make 100 calories feel like 500. Advice on food? I got it."

Replies

• MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Endomorph, ectomorph and mesomorph don't matter - or rather, they don't exist. Those 'body types' are woo science, they don't really exist. So what are you really asking? How do you become a muscle man? The best way is to keep lifting and losing weight, because you won't be able to see any muscle if you've still got too much fat. Then once you're at a goal weight, you would either need to recomp or bulk with progressive lifting to try to put on more muscle than fat.
  • BillyBuffTing88
    BillyBuffTing88 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    It's a shorthand way of saying "stocky, wide, big-boned". I'm eating well and not yet training to bulk so, yeah, what I'm actually asking for is friends