Ideal Protein Noob

Options
Hi all!

I've been playing with this app/site for a couple of weeks to see if I could get it to work with the Ideal Protein Plan I'm on and have been pleasantly surprised to see other were already here.

I began my IP plan on May 24, lost 6 pounds the first week and have been losing ever since. I had decided enough was enough and want to lose 52 pounds by the time I turn 52 in early December. Looks like ... For a change .... I have a real shot of making that goal! the inches are melting away and I'm feeling so good I might even start exercising again, ;-).

Good luck to everyone here!

8451396.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• mxmandani
    mxmandani Posts: 109
    Options
    Good luck!
  • BranMuffin21
    BranMuffin21 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I wish you luck! I hated buying the IP food. I did my own version for a while and lost 15 pounds but really needed to eat normal food.
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    Unsolicited advertisement from a bot.
  • Lolly4u
    Lolly4u Posts: 3
    Options
    I've been called lots of names but never a bot!

sheesh.
  • Kfu50
    Kfu50 Posts: 3
    Options
    I too am 52 and had to decide enough was enough. And 47 lbs of unwanted fat it pretty close to you 52. I am not on the IP plan, but I do want to encourage the comment about exercising. That's the best thing you coud do for yourself! doesn't necessarily have to start out with exercise per say. Many things we do burn calories and get the heart pumping. Washing the car, yardwork, housework. Did you know picking up trash outdoors burns about 450 calories an hour. So hey, even volunteer work can be way beneficial. Good luck.
  • Lolly4u
    Lolly4u Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks for the advice. With the energy I have now I've been increasing my activity level naturally by just moving more! My house is cleaner and the dog is getting more exercise just following me around! Lol
  • baldchocnsexy
    Options
    I think you just became my hero!