Old weight watchers turn around plan

Options
Is there anybody out there that still follows the old weight watchers? Points calculated by calories, fat and fiber? I am currently following it with success but would like to connect with others that also follow it.

Replies

• Cupcake1015
    Cupcake1015 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am just starting this program again.
  • CHRISTISAM2001
    CHRISTISAM2001 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I still do the old weight watchers too!
  • HulasMom
    HulasMom Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm doing the old turn around plan and eating mostly core foods! How is your success going? I just started this week,
  • jackie_van_d
    jackie_van_d Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Did the new program for 5 months followed it to the letter no success
    Did "old" program for a week to the letter and lost 4 lbs
    But doing mfp now and liking this online FREE thing!!!
  • abadalamente
    abadalamente Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! How are u doing with the pp plan? I had success with it back in 2011 (lost 45 lbs in 6-8 mo) with exercise too but sadly got lazy and gained it all back. Now I'm 44 years old, in menopause, and recently diagnosed with thyroid cancer (by chance...I went to see an endocrinologist because of my inability to lose weight and lack of menstrual cycle. My thyroid levels were perfect however a sono showed nodules, it was byopsied and was positive for cancer). Sorry to go off track here. I tried the WW simply filling way but was eating way too much! So I know this time it will be that much harder to lose because of my hormones/menopause. I need some encouragement!!!! I will go back to the original 29 pts (they did tweak the plan then my number went to 26) Thanks for reading this ☺️
  • cathyfalcone9819
    cathyfalcone9819 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I was really ticked off when Weight Watchers took the fiber calculation out of the points system. I had gone through my vita mix book and had calculated all my favorites. I liked the smart points at first but I got tired of having my whole day ruined by a cookie.

I terminated my WW membership 2 months ago. I had lost 6.2 using Mfp . I am up a little right now ( holiday indulgences) but surprisingly wearing a slightly smaller pair of skinny jeans. My hubby bought me a bosu ball.

My main goal for 2017 is to prep more home cooked meals. When I do that half the problem is solved. One last question is the old point system on line? I made the mistake of tossing my old program materials. Also if anyone lives the Sacramento ca area I discovered an old points calculator still in the wraper
  • abadalamente
    abadalamente Posts: 3 Member
    Options
  • debcarv
    debcarv Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Started old weight watchers plan of calories, fat, and fiber, not able to lose anything with their new plans. Why fix something that works????????