Injury?

Options
So this week I've added jogging and Jillian Michaels' 6pack in 6weeks to my exercise routine. Now I have this dull throbbing pain in the bottom of my right foot. I'm use to being on my feet all day, so if it was just impact I would think it would hurt on both feet. I've waited three days and it hasn't gone away. Can you bruise your feet? At what point do you think I should get it looked at, or would that be over reacting?

This is odd.

Replies

• marrtini
    marrtini Posts: 75
    Options
    I would have it looked at. Its possible you landed heavier on one foot than the other, its possible you were over compensating with one of your feet more than the other. If you want to be safe, I would have it looked at it. Better safe than sorry is my motto. Hope everything works out.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Definitely see a doctor just to be sure. Anything we tell you might be way off cause we are medically trained to diagnose through a computer screen...and I wouldn't want to tell you one thing when it's something worse. :flowerforyou:
  • imcanadianangel
    imcanadianangel Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have done that I stepped to hard and broke some bones in my foot Have it looked at as you might need those thing for inside the shoes they have a name but can't think of it right now. Always make sure you have good shoes for running. and until you see some one you should ice it 20 mins on 20 mins off hope you feel better soon